18+ Entry! Round 2 (CLOSED)

I am at or above the age of 18 and do not hold SMD responsible for anything i might see here. I realize i am responsible for keeping anyone under the age of 18 from viewing anything in this section using my account name and password.

Screenname:Airborne

First and last Initial of my Real Name:A.G.

Birthdate:11/13/76

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am at or above the age of 18 and do not hold SMD responsible for anything i might see here. I realize i am responsible for keeping anyone under the age of 18 from viewing anything in this section using my account name and password.

Screenname: dkahns51

First and last Initial of my Real Name: DK

Birthdate: 12/31/1985

am at or above the age of 18 and do not hold SMD responsible for anything i might see here. I realize i am responsible for keeping anyone under the age of 18 from viewing anything in this section using my account name and password.

Screenname:bigmescan

First and last Initial of my Real Name:R M

Birthdate:6/25/74

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3

http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74

am at or above the age of 18 and do not hold SMD responsible for anything i might see here. I realize i am responsible for keeping anyone under the age of 18 from viewing anything in this section using my account name and password.

Screenname:fish9201

First and last Initial of my Real Name: T F

Birthdate:9/9/90

2002 Ford Explorer XLT

Audiopipe 100watt amp

kenwood headunit

JL Audio 15w6 subs

2000 Pontiac Montana

JVC Headunit

caraudioclassifieds.org

wigm-tuners.org

Screenname: G6ryder

First and last Initial of my Real Name: S.D.

Birthdate:11/07/1993

www.wooferwarehouse.com

Screenname: ^_^ Gem132

First and last Initial of my Real Name: J.F.

Birthdate: 10/29/1993

Edit: nate the smiley face in my name comes up with that smiley face what do i do ?

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout

Screenname: moetpoppin

First and last Initial of my Real Name: Tyler W

Birthdate: 01/14/1991

TY

Moet poppin', hoe hoppin', aint no stoppin' B.I.G. poppa, I'm a bad boy

Party and Bullshit - The Notorious B.I.G.

Honest estimate on this truck when it's all done........... 172.3...........

Ehh.. U are aware of what 172.3 is, right?

yep.....:)

Two Pyle 15"s Build log

Screenname: EBW

First and last Initial of my Real Name: TR

Birthdate: 09/25/1985

Kenwood KIV-BT900

Front Stage

RF 400-4 Runs off dedicated 4 awg ofc

RE 6.5 125.5.

Lanzar Max Pro 6.5

Boston S60 6.5 components

Rear

Soundstream BX-15

Boston S60 6.5 components

4x Sundown SA8 v1.5

Crescendo BC3500D

2.4 net 28hz

4 runs of 0 gauge

Big 3

HC2400

700ca up front

Singer 350 Amp Alt

No deadener :/

Scytek Galaxy Alarm

Screenname:fish9201

First and last Initial of my Real Name: T F

Birthdate:9/9/90

I strongly disagree with letting this member in....... Look at his signature "lives in same town as audiofanaticz"

then goes on facebook and slanders me.

Tyler Fischer: also at the point of dropfest he tried to get me to let him build a system for my cav, because it wasn't loud
Tyler Fisher: on one post on the SMD forums he did admit to stealing your pioneer subs

Never have I said this.

Check for your self, post number 2. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123960-collaboration-videos/page__p__1747132__fromsearch__1#entry1747132

You can see right here that Fish9201 is a liar and slandering my name.

Tyler Fischer: audiofanaticz, he is and I live in the same city with this Steve meade wanna be
Tyler Fischer:yes, he is a steve meade wanna be. if you watch some of his vids he will act like he's steve meade. his tahoe is close to the same color as meades, but his tahoe he got from his mommy i was told through a loan. meade's tahoe is cooler and brian audiofanatics real name is a loser. Plus in his vids where he calls his work area a garage, it's a shed. I would also like to find out if its illegal to run a business out of a shed, because thats what he is doing

Fact is my step dad co-signed for me so I would be approved with a lower interest rate.. Nothing was giving to me from my "mommy". But I guess some people that still live with their parents can talk all big huh Tyler?

Also last time I checked my fully insulated, drywalled, heated, garage with cable tv is not a "shed"......

Tyler Fischer: like his ugly tahoe says he's "livin below poverty level" LMAO

Tyler Fischer: thanks for the info lisa. He is basiclly running it like a business, for all his recones for people and stuff
Tyler Fischer: Everyone hate's him anyway. He's pretty much trapped and couldnt lie his way outa this one with the videos and posts on SMD saying he stole the pioneers. also with running his so called business dirt floor customs
Tyler Fischer:I agree with ya. Id love to see all his shit go down the shit hole.
Tyler Fischer: I have no choice in seeing who he really is because we live in the same city lol

Fact is unfortunately we do live in the same city. However he never hung out with me or been to my house or "shed", and I dont hang with fake people.

Tyler Fischer: Yea compared to my youtube videos which are all not fake

I also have video proof of all his slander and a bunch of other slander done from the posts made.

Archived