18+ Entry! Round 2 (CLOSED)

Against my better judgement I'm opening this back up

Ok here it is guys you want in. Leave your goods here in this thread. But you had better be a contributor and not a freeloader ya dig?

I am at or above the age of 18 and do not hold SMD responsible for anything i might see here. I realize i am responsible for keeping anyone under the age of 18 from viewing anything in this section using my account name and password.

Screenname:
First and last Initial of my Real Name:

Copy that into your post fill in your info and away we will go. And since I'm taking the initiative to do this I hope none of you have pissed me off recently. :D

And one more thing. If I find out you are not 18(and you should know by now I will find out)you're gonna Big Perm style.

Also AS PER MR MEADE there is a 300 post count in order to qualify. Sorry guys forgot the house rule on that one.

you will not post your info more than once.
you will not bump the post because I havent made any additions
you will not annoy or piss me off.
you will not pm me. Unless we are cool like that or need specific help. All PM requests for 18+ are now going to be ignored.
if you can not copy the correct part of the post in you wont be admitted. Im putting my time and effort into this. You can too.

If you do:
You will be sent on a vacation of my choosing. Bannedstanaland is nice this time a year.
Let the games begin.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Against my better judgement I'm opening this back up

Ok here it is guys you want in. Leave your goods here in this thread. But you had better be a contributor and not a freeloader ya dig?

I am at or above the age of 18 and do not hold SMD responsible for anything i might see here. I realize i am responsible for keeping anyone under the age of 18 from viewing anything in this section using my account name and password.

Screenname: Speedball1978

First and last Initial of my Real Name: BL

Birthdate:03/09/1978

Screenname: 412 CVX

First and last Initial of my Real Name: J.L.

Birthdate: 9/30/1992

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Screenname: BassMunky

First and last Initial of my Real Name: C.S.

Birthdate: 03/26/1984

Shakin not Stirred....my buildhttp://www.stevemead...ngle-cab-build/412 CVX

And put a sealed enclosure in your trunk cut a hole in your deck and call it ported :lol2:

Screenname:bdog

First and last Initial of my Real Name:Brian D

Birthdate:dec 1978

Im a chill guy with alot to offer in this category !

Banner_468x60.jpg

REP

Screenname: Maticus

First and last Initial of my Real Name: MG

Birthdate: 3/27/93

Screenname: teardrop

First and last Initial of my Real Name: je

Birthdate:02/26/1981

SKAR_728x90-2.jpg

Screenname:youngsticky

First and last Initial of my Real Name:N.T.

Birthdate:12-1-83

dam 300 rule..i dont want to spam so whens round 3

Red light rev ya engines..light goes green u take off, petal to the floor.I take it slow but some how seem to catch up with u at he next red.So u think u can do it again.light goes green you stall..i put my foot down just to show u what fast really looks like :)

The list is up to date.

Staff do not edit this topic I'll take care of it. I have my reasons.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived