Sonic Electronix

blew my amp could it be from power distribution box?

That suck bro. hope you get it fix

Build Under Construction

Head Unit = Kenwood DDX514

Amps = Kicker 750.1, Going to install Sundown 1500D v3 and Sundown 125.4

Battery = XS D3400

Wires = Kicker RCA's, 0 Gauge street wire and Stinger

Mids and Highs = Stock

Sub= Kicker L7 12"

Alternator = 220 Mechman

Sound Deadner= Fatmat and Stinger Road Kill

is that 13.5v at the amp itself? or at the battery/volt meter on the dash.

The volt meter wired to the alternator.

Im not sure but I don't think wiring the volt meter to the alt was the best idea you would only be getting that voltage. If you hooked it up to you're amp or the back batts you would have gotten a better voltage reading of what the amp was getting. the big 3 does help a lot. Yes you where dropping from 14 to 13.5 at Idle with the reading from the alt but what was the amp getting?

Hi SMD Members If anybody has computer problems and is an SMD member with at least 150 posts I will fix your problems for free by phone support or I can also fix your computer over the internet.... I have references such as All State insurance, Nationwide Insurance and much more... just p.m me for help.. I am not the greatest with when it comes to audio systems so I figured I could contribute to the forum this way.... Thanks David

From the info that I could find on that amp it takes 14 volts to run it. So if you dropped from 14v in the front to say 12.5 or something at the amp maybe that caused it... just throwing it out their.

Edited by DK99

Hi SMD Members If anybody has computer problems and is an SMD member with at least 150 posts I will fix your problems for free by phone support or I can also fix your computer over the internet.... I have references such as All State insurance, Nationwide Insurance and much more... just p.m me for help.. I am not the greatest with when it comes to audio systems so I figured I could contribute to the forum this way.... Thanks David

Or it was a bad amp...

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

the amp might have been going bad im not sure.. right before i unhooked everything the amp was in protect mode and was making a weird ass screeching noise.. its weird because my friend has a RF t2500 and his amp is making the same screeching noise as my t4000.1.. maybe rockford amps tend to go bad?

My youtube channel, please subscribe
http://www.youtube.com/ballinblaza