*2* SKAR VVX 12's+ Custom Ported Box **SPECIAL** $429.99 Shipped

sent 2 emails about getting a package deal also called and left a message

hope i hear something soon

my wife agread to a new system on a small budgete but if it dont fit into her budgete and soon shes going to go buy a 47" vizo tv instead

this sucks

Samuel L Hermon

aka PennSam

ok so i have a question is there anywhere in this forum that says the prices have gone up? I know that it says they are gonna go up but havent yet. I contacted kevin and he said that its now 389.99 and told me it posted on this forum i dont see and was curious as to whats goin on i have been in touch with him for a couple days on tryin to get one ordered then he says this.

2006 impala ls

2 skar vvx12 d4s

custom box 32hz

hifonics brutus brz1200.1

kenwood excelon

knuconceptz wires

optima red tops

SKAR_468x60.jpg

ok so i have a question is there anywhere in this forum that says the prices have gone up? I know that it says they are gonna go up but havent yet. I contacted kevin and he said that its now 389.99 and told me it posted on this forum i dont see and was curious as to whats goin on i have been in touch with him for a couple days on tryin to get one ordered then he says this.

I might have missed changing the title, but I will make sure all our forums across multiple sites have the new $389.99 price posted.

Skar Audio

www.SkarAudio.com
Phone : (888) 501-7527

skarav.jpg

how do you even order the package? haha

Just email [email protected] and we will take care of you! Or feel free to call 727-483-8482 and we can do it over the phone.

Also - we just hired a second talented builder to keep up with demand and process orders back in 3 days as promised :)!

Skar Audio

www.SkarAudio.com

skarav.jpg

12s are currently sold out but if you are interested in ordering this combo you can order now, have us build your box, and then when the subwoofers arrive March 25th your combo will be ready to go!

Skar Audio

www.SkarAudio.com

skarav.jpg