All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only)

AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets

AQ supertweeters - 2 sets

2000 Slamry

Not too sure. I did 143.8 sealed up on music with no tuning. I threw the box in that morning. I recently did a 142.8 on music, and I then found out afterward that my trunk latch mechanism had broke so pressure was escaping. I fixed that...But Im honestly not sure, because I havent even check where im peaking with this box or anything. Its like the "offseason" for Meca right now so I have been enjoying no worrying much about TL time. I did this build intending to do good numbers on music rather then tones and to do it below 40hz. The 143.8 was at 36hz, the 42.8 at 39hz...My goal once I get everything figured out is to be as close to 145 as possible

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

2011 CALI AS1 STATE CHAMP

applied a few more sheets of damplifier in trunk. Stinger roadkill will be the next layer once I get it..gonna make a vid after all the deadener to compare

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

Where the vid at?

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

Yes, I actually have damplifier in the trunk, doesnt seem to make a difference. I wanna get something thick like stinger road kill, and layer the entire trunk right over the existing damplifier, and then do cabin as well

2 Skars on a Cresendo 2k is a very nice match in my opinion. And to the gentlemen with the SA 1200d, those amps are pretty underrated, so should be plenty loud

I wanna see how he designed his box :/

I looked it up and I'll try bridging and running it at 2ohms for 2160 watts :D

^im confused with your post..the cresendo is 2160w @1ohm. mono amps are internally bridged

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God