Second Skin Audio

Which subwoofers?

The sa's are cheaper, but like others said they will handle tons of power. A few more options you could look at are the obsidian 12's (almost identical to SA's) or the skar vvx-12 series... You should be good on electrical but just do some research, there's plenty of good brands that will make you happy :drinks:

"This next song goes out to everyone within a 5 block radius"

The sa's are cheaper, but like others said they will handle tons of power. A few more options you could look at are the obsidian 12's (almost identical to SA's) or the skar vvx-12 series... You should be good on electrical but just do some research, there's plenty of good brands that will make you happy :drinks:

Thanks man I'm glad I kinda got this all figured out. What's a good upgrade after the Fi bl's though?

I'd pick the BL if price isn't bothersome.

I actually have the Bl's now. They have an 18 inch magnet in them cause they were 18's re-coned to 12's.

wait what? :lol:

Yeah, that's what I was told. I didn't think it made much sense. I'll just say they were 18's but they got reconed to 12's. Disregard the magnet part :)

So you have BL 12's right now, you don't want P3 so SA-12's is the only choice left....

Yeah I have the Bl's, but I'm also looking for an upgrade down the road, and will SA-12's really be an upgrade??