4-15's Honda Civic Nov SOTM build

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of the nicest installs i've seen on here in quite a while.... OUTSTANDING WORKMANSHIP HERE!!!!!

Hey thanks bro! Glad you like the work!! Hope to see your support and vote for me in this SOTM at the end of the month :drinks: Here in the next couple days I will have the new enclosure finished, stay tuned for pics!!

VOTE FOR ME IN SOTM 8)

Audio Element Designs "A new level of Sound"

my honest opionion NICE CLEAN WORK!!!! the work is top notch

the colors not my cup of tea blue and orange but if you like it dont matter what i think also it dont look to loud.. looks like a mid 140's on the tl but again that means nothing if your happy with it

again it looks sweet nice fab work

lol I know the colors are not the most liked, but the blue is coming out next year, the interior will be changed to black with the orange, full new two tone paint job black/orange, with graphics. Body kit, custom exhaust, ar ride system and much more.. Car is for show and marketing.. Plus a whole new install pushing out 10-15k watts :D hehehe lots of work to do still!

in the next couple day the new enclosure will be finished so stay tuned for pics and please vote for me in SOTM at the end of this month :D

Cheers and thanks for the support bro!

8 15" wall on honda civic.. Not sure how that gonna work..

The plan is for 8 15's. I can still fit them, but I mapped out the car, and I think 6 will be better, I have big plans for a new complete install next year, everything will be upgraded hehe I want to run around 10-15k watts system. But who knows.. On the lighter side of things thanks for commenting, hope you like the work so far.. Next couple days new enclosure will be finished so keep a look out :) cheers!

VOTE FOR ME IN SOTM :drinks:

Just wondering where did u run the 4 runs of 1/0.I have the same car seem to find good spot.

Sorry for the confusion, I ran out of 1/0 ga.. I used 4ga doubled up for 4 runs or whatever, two Pos, two Neg to the back batt from the front,I am sitting on 14.3v and on drop I only fall to 13.7 but I have replaced everything to 0 ga but just so you know, I ran my wire under the car along the chassis frame, I made a frame to hold & protect the wire. Hope your enjoying the work so far.. I will finish my new enclosure by this Sat so keep an eye out for new pics I will be posting :D

Please vote for me in SOTM this month YEAH!!!!!

even 6 15" in a Honda will be nuts, it already looks great, can't wait to see it done.

Hahaha nuts is good :) More pics are up, check em out :D

*VOTE FOR ME IN SOTM*

Archived