SA 8" v1.5 and Skar vvx 8"

Not trying to start any drama....but people are pretty well aware of what the sa8 is capable of tuned high....tune both at 30 and there will be a pretty noticable difference I bet :)

And I say this from experience; Flex Issues hasnt had much luck #s wise tuning the SA series low (relative to other drivers we have tuned low, all of which gained output over the SA)

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

2011 CALI AS1 STATE CHAMP

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not trying to start any drama....but people are pretty well aware of what the sa8 is capable of tuned high....tune both at 30 and there will be a pretty noticable difference I bet :)

And I say this from experience; Flex Issues hasnt had much luck #s wise tuning the SA series low (relative to other drivers we have tuned low, all of which gained output over the SA)

very VERY true^

468x60drc.jpg

I may build I few boxes I have the extra wood so I will build one right around 30-32 once I build this one

www.wooferwarehouse.com

Well he sent the pics via email and its a PDF file and im sure on how to get them on here how ever the port is side (Passenger side) and its .65^3 after all displ. tuned @ 35htz with 8sq of port

www.wooferwarehouse.com