Stop putting the pussy on a pedestal. Ive pulled more hot ass than I really should have by just talking to them. Hell my wife is way hotter than I should have ended up with and she even married me. First person that asks for pics of the wife gets banned.

pics of wife?

you son of a ............:D

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Plenty of fish :)

It takes time to make new friends in a big city. I moved to Auburn AL with an ex(not ex at the time) and she was the only person I knew. It sucked ass, but eventually I started making friends. Which wasn't easy...

You know you have people to talk to man. Remember your shout out thread?? Good guys right there.

Stop putting the pussy on a pedestal. Ive pulled more hot ass than I really should have by just talking to them. Hell my wife is way hotter than I should have ended up with and she even married me. First person that asks for pics of the wife gets banned.

pics of wife?

Oooooo.

I see what you did there.

+1 roscoe

Plenty of fish :)

It takes time to make new friends in a big city. I moved to Auburn AL with an ex(not ex at the time) and she was the only person I knew. It sucked ass, but eventually I started making friends. Which wasn't easy...

It's not just girls although that's the biggest problem, I cant even find kids around here my age to hang with it's just fukdd especially since it's Vegas... So many people

You know you have people to talk to man. Remember your shout out thread?? Good guys right there.

pics of wife?

Oooooo.

I see what you did there.

+1 roscoe

I know bro it's Just idk if they want to talk :/

pics of wife?

you son of a ............:D

Heh heh heh k/ spam

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Everyone is hear to talk with you bro, look at all these replies. If total strangers can care about you like this, I imagine you should have no issues meeting others. Women are incredibly easy to talk with, no need to be intimidated. They are human too, believe it or not :)

Don't do anything to harm yourself bro, people care about you, even if it doesn't seem like it at times. God never puts us in a situation we can't handle!

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Everyone is hear to talk with you bro, look at all these replies. If total strangers can care about you like this, I imagine you should have no issues meeting others. Women are incredibly easy to talk with, no need to be intimidated. They are human too, believe it or not :)

Don't do anything to harm yourself bro, people care about you, even if it doesn't seem like it at times. God never puts us in a situation we can't handle!

Well I really want to make friends, do you know anybody that lives close to Vegas?

And it's a bit late on the harm thing :/

Archived