Everyone is hear to talk with you bro, look at all these replies. If total strangers can care about you like this, I imagine you should have no issues meeting others. Women are incredibly easy to talk with, no need to be intimidated. They are human too, believe it or not :)

Don't do anything to harm yourself bro, people care about you, even if it doesn't seem like it at times. God never puts us in a situation we can't handle!

Well I really want to make friends, do you know anybody that lives close to Vegas?

And it's a bit late on the harm thing :/

make a thread asking if there's anybody near vegas. i'm sure i've seen at least a couple on here. plus, you're a lot closer to mr. meade than a lot of us, go for a drive sometime and see if you can't get a demo!

don't worry about it so much, bud. the more you think life's gonna get you down, the more it will. hell a lot of times on the weekends i'll go out and talk to drunk people. that's always entertaining.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone is hear to talk with you bro, look at all these replies. If total strangers can care about you like this, I imagine you should have no issues meeting others. Women are incredibly easy to talk with, no need to be intimidated. They are human too, believe it or not :)

Don't do anything to harm yourself bro, people care about you, even if it doesn't seem like it at times. God never puts us in a situation we can't handle!

Well I really want to make friends, do you know anybody that lives close to Vegas?

And it's a bit late on the harm thing :/

make a thread asking if there's anybody near vegas. i'm sure i've seen at least a couple on here. plus, you're a lot closer to mr. meade than a lot of us, go for a drive sometime and see if you can't get a demo!

don't worry about it so much, bud. the more you think life's gonna get you down, the more it will. hell a lot of times on the weekends i'll go out and talk to drunk people. that's always entertaining.

I thought Meade was in Cali? Lol I try to get drunk as much as possible

Alcohol and physical abuse (to yourself or others) isn't the answer bro. No, I don't know of anyone living near you, I'm from the middle of nowhere. But I know for a fact we have at least several members here near you (just can't remember any names)... DC Headquarters is in Reno, Nevada isn't it? I'm sure members here go from time to time to visit and mess with equipment, I'm sure you could meet up with a few.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Alcohol and physical abuse (to yourself or others) isn't the answer bro. No, I don't know of anyone living near you, I'm from the middle of nowhere. But I know for a fact we have at least several members here near you (just can't remember any names)... DC Headquarters is in Reno, Nevada isn't it? I'm sure members here go from time to time to visit and mess with equipment, I'm sure you could meet up with a few.

I live 8 miles from FI aswell

Dude, I'd love to live that close to these awesome manufacturers. Customer service from both companies are great, very friendly. Contact Rusty or Thor or Nick, see if you can visit, demo a few vehicles and enjoy yourself :)

Oh, and that frown face in the title needs to go. Think negative thoughts, and they will become a reality. So don't think em! :drinks:

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Get a job at FI!!!! even if that means being in maintenance .

I tried and talked on here with a rep from there and they don't hire anyone that Is actually interested in car audio.. They only hire randoms

that makes total sense <_<.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Shit i would sweep at the Fi factory, if i lived in vegas I would do it for free everyday. It would make more sense then cuz im wearing the sweatshirt..

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Dude, I'd love to live that close to these awesome manufacturers. Customer service from both companies are great, very friendly. Contact Rusty or Thor or Nick, see if you can visit, demo a few vehicles and enjoy yourself :)

Oh, and that frown face in the title needs to go. Think negative thoughts, and they will become a reality. So don't think em! :drinks:

Dude I would smile for days if I could hear a 18" btl

Archived