Feds order medical shops to close within 45 days

my any showed me thishttp://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/state&id=8381783 and i think its bs Obama already told the feds to leave them alone they are following state laws dont the feds have better things to do like go after drug dealers instead of medical facility's i hate our government all they try and do is give us the mushroom treatment keep us in the dark and feed us full of s**t

Edited by teardrop
SKAR_728x90-2.jpg

my any showed me this http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/state&id=8381783 and i think its bs Obama already told the feds to leave them alone they are following state laws dont the feds have better things to do like go after drug dealers instead of medical facility's i hate our government all they try and do is give us the mushroom treatment keep us in the dark and feed us full of s**t

fixed link

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

my any showed me this http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/state&id=8381783 and i think its bs Obama already told the feds to leave them alone they are following state laws dont the feds have better things to do like go after drug dealers instead of medical facility's i hate our government all they try and do is give us the mushroom treatment keep us in the dark and feed us full of s**t

fixed link

thanks

SKAR_728x90-2.jpg

They closed up the ones in Michigan a few months back. They are abiding by state law so I really don't see what the problem is.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

The FEDS problem IS the state laws. The Feds dont like not being in complete control of every aspect of our lives.. So they use the whole Fed law supersedes state law as a cop to enforce whatever they think is best for us. It is sad the our federal gov't has changed and grown into this monster that is so far removed from what our fore fathers meant for it to be. Luckily there are a small handful of politicians out there like Ron Paul, that do not have their heads completely up their asses and want to return things to what they should be.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

They closed up the ones in Michigan a few months back. They are abiding by state law so I really don't see what the problem is.

there is still one store that is opened in Greenville Michigan. the store is a non profit store, and operates like a farmers market. caregivers show up with goods, licensed users by the goods, store gets no cut..

WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit

2003 ford explorer

2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box

1 T1500.1bdcp

250amp ALT by Mike Singer

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

The FEDS problem IS the state laws. The Feds dont like not being in complete control of every aspect of our lives.. So they use the whole Fed law supersedes state law as a cop to enforce whatever they think is best for us. It is sad the our federal gov't has changed and grown into this monster that is so far removed from what our fore fathers meant for it to be. Luckily there are a small handful of politicians out there like Ron Paul, that do not have their heads completely up their asses and want to return things to what they should be.

very well said sir

SKAR_728x90-2.jpg

^^ thanks man... I couldve written a novel about this subject, but I deceided to keep it short and sweet. The FED is a monster. We need a politcal Van Helsing to take it down a few pegs.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO