Dwright27 will take your money and run

DUDE THIS DOES SUCK

can u tell the popo?

Red light rev ya engines..light goes green u take off, petal to the floor.I take it slow but some how seem to catch up with u at he next red.So u think u can do it again.light goes green you stall..i put my foot down just to show u what fast really looks like :)

I mentioned this to him when you posted this before, this is what he told me... not sure if he has told you or not

He told me he was unable to ship them to your APO for some reason (he told me why, but shit if I can remember). Since he already had the batteries and had to pay for them with some of your money he was unable to refund you at the time, he has been trying to sell the batteries to give you a refund.

I know there is obviously no excuse for it taking so long, just maybe giving you info you hadn't heard yet.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

I mentioned this to him when you posted this before, this is what he told me... not sure if he has told you or not

He told me he was unable to ship them to your APO for some reason (he told me why, but shit if I can remember). Since he already had the batteries and had to pay for them with some of your money he was unable to refund you at the time, he has been trying to sell the batteries to give you a refund.

I know there is obviously no excuse for it taking so long, just maybe giving you info you hadn't heard yet.

I know all of this i have had batteries shipped here before with no issues and I told him ways that could get them shipped. I even offered to give him more money to get them shipped

you win some, you lose some

Ok last warning anyone who is not involved and posts after this goes on vacation. So that means dwright27 BRE2TSand mods.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I remember Steve Meade banning him last time you posted it here and saying that he wint be able to post here intil this problem is resolved.

Btw, you payed thru paypal?

I did pay via paypal but since he did have a good rep and was giving me a good deal I sent as gift. Lessons learned

you win some, you lose some

N8/Mods please dont ban me for posting this.

I have the texts from Dustin trying to sell me the batteries and telling me that they are not his. If someone can tell me how to take and post screen shots from my iphone I gladly will. I am by no means condoning or taking up for him whatsoever, but he did tell me that they belong to you and is trying to sell them to give you your money back.

I told him I would refund him. never once did I try to avoid that.

You'll have your $494 you sent me tomorrow. Here is the screenshot from my paypal

dee4c7b0.jpg

I informed you I didn't have that kind of money sitting around especially since I had already purchased product. You may have gotten batteries shipped there before, but the 4 or 5 differen post offices here I went to wouldn't ship them to an APO because they were batteries.

Anyway you'll have the money tomorrow.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer