Dwright27 will take your money and run

This is a buyer beware i would never buy anything from this guy nor would I reccomend anyone else to. Learn from my $600 mistake.

Ok here's the story i purchased 2 XS Power d3400s from him 5 months ago. Still have no batteries. There always seemed to be an excuse after another on why he didn't have my batteries yet or why he couldn't get them shipped. I was very patient up to about a month a go when he stopped answering me. Then I finally spoke to him and told he would refund my money when he can sell the batteries, because he didn't have the cash on hand. I haven't heard from him in about 2 weeks and I have constantly tried to get in contact with him. He tells me that his phone is broken and that's his only way of getting on the Internet but yet people have seen him on FB, Xbox live and on here. Also if he an afford to buy 6 3.5ks and his install shit he can afford to refund my money. IDC if he's got to sell his system shit anymore I just want my money back. I have already purchased more batteries from an official retailer.

PS in the middle of typing this I got a message from him saying his phone was at apple being repaired.

PPS if any one can get a hold of him please help me out by figuring out what's going on.

you win some, you lose some

wow, that sucks ass, too bad people can't just be foward and do what they say. For all the good people on this and other forums there are always some that will not honor their shit. Sorry to hear it man

Edited by miniSPLlancer

2011 Mitsubishi Outlander
Sony 712

Soundqubed HDS208

Alpine MRV-M500

Transmission line enclosure

Soundqubed wiring

Knu rca

XS Power battery

CNF terminals

Ok no more commenting this issue is between bre2ts and dwright we dont need a bash fest getting started...

Im sorry to hear bout this bre2ts

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Sorry to hear this. Happened to me before and oh man it sucks. Specially when its the only little money u had and worked hard to get. But what goes around comes around just thank all the honest people that really pull through and as for the ones that don't. Shoulb be ashamed. Stealing isn't right in any way shape or form. Honest people make this world un honest people break it and karma is a B!+(#

where most people's post say 130db or 135 or 145 his says in all caps "I AM A SCAMMER! BETTER NOT BUY FROM ME!"......

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

Ok no more commenting this issue is between bre2ts and dwright we dont need a bash fest getting started...

Im sorry to hear bout this bre2ts

Thanks LT

Yea this wasn't intended for bashing but for awareness. I just don't want anyone else to get the run around like I did

you win some, you lose some

where most people's post say 130db or 135 or 145 his says in all caps "I AM A SCAMMER! BETTER NOT BUY FROM ME!"......

Yea that was done the other day when a mod found put my story

oh i gotcha. well good looking out for everyone else who might look to buy from him.

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg