Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

^ you weatherford guys are everywhere

1- Pipeline surveyor

2- HSED

3- Push buttons on a GPS unit

4- 120k tax free on 45k of that

Are you in Texas? Yeah our company has been growing alot in the past year been hiring left and right

2008 Black Chevy Tahoe -Murderedout/ 2/4 Belltech drop/26" U2-55's/ HID's in fogs and headlights/G5 tails1 - BC35001 - C1100.42 - SA ZV3 18's6 - 8" SA Neo Pro's2 - FT1-SE Tweets

Hydraulic equipment builder (Hate this)

Started school for Botany and greenhouse management.

School and overtime... I do alright

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Data entry for online pharmaceutical business

I just remote log on to my bosses sever and go to work after I wake up

No schooling, got this job through a friend, owner hated data entry and would take him all day lol

Pay is decent $30k

2011 Mitsubishi Outlander
Sony 712

Soundqubed HDS208

Alpine MRV-M500

Transmission line enclosure

Soundqubed wiring

Knu rca

XS Power battery

CNF terminals

Work in IT for a large global corporation. Deal with Server maintenance and lots of project work. Standing up multimillion dollar applications from a piece of paper to a published application. Main focus in Information security and other minor things.

I do ok pay wise

Education high school education. School trained in the Marine corps. 8 years OJT with that and then been with my company almost three years. have my net+ and working on sec+ and CISSP.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

At least the third one of these threads.

I test Electronics for a defense contractor. As a side job I am in marketing for a medium size bank.

I get paid ;)

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Work in IT for a large global corporation. Deal with Server maintenance and lots of project work. Standing up multimillion dollar applications from a piece of paper to a published application. Main focus in Information security and other minor things.

I do ok pay wise

Education high school education. School trained in the Marine corps. 8 years OJT with that and then been with my company almost three years. have my net+ and working on sec+ and CISSP.

Started working with computers at a young age. Started my company when I was 16 now 25 getting ready to open my first store front location. I could pay myself a lot of money but Id rather build my company and save money until I'm at least 30...

No high school diploma dropped out in 11th grade. I still manage computers, networks for 6 Multimillion dollar company's and I have a shit ton of residential customers.

Hey N8BALL2013 to bad you live so far away I need a good tech that knows the I.T. field instead of interns and jackasses that think they know everything..... Im about 360 miles from you..... PM me if you ever move closer and want a job....

Hi SMD Members If anybody has computer problems and is an SMD member with at least 150 posts I will fix your problems for free by phone support or I can also fix your computer over the internet.... I have references such as All State insurance, Nationwide Insurance and much more... just p.m me for help.. I am not the greatest with when it comes to audio systems so I figured I could contribute to the forum this way.... Thanks David

Archived