what do you do for a living??

1. Instrument and controls technician

2. Electronics degree from technical college

3. Work at a power plant on safety systems, rad monitors, transmitters, and a shit ton of other stuff

4. base pay is around $75k, but I've only been working for less than a year

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

Prior to my injury that has had me out of work since Oct of last year ...

I was a federal armed security officer for Dhs. It's not a bad job other than the fact that the company who currently has the contract found some BS loophole that they're getting away with paying us less than we are actually supposed to be paid... But other than that it's not a bad job and has some good benefits

I am planning to go back to school in January to get certified as a Phys. Therapy Asst

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Still work at the same company as when I posted in the thread earlier(five fuckin years ago already god damn), but different position in the company. I no longer travel at all, I work in a lab creating 3d testing models so that the other engineers can come down with their PLC code and test it with our model to find the bugs in their code before they have to leave for site, reducing on-site commissioning time and cost due to less travel.

Ive been a stay at home dad for the past year or so. Before that i bounced from contractor to contractor helping finish jobs or subcontracting smaller jobs. Before that i worked at the dealership here until it was bought out and the majority of us were let go so they could hire new people for less pay. Dropped out of high school but got my ged. Also have 3 semesters of construction trades under my belt. Plan on finishing that up after my daughter starts going to school. Had to have carpeltunnel surgery on my right hand last year wich didnt really help much so kinda hard to find a steady job i can do. I still do light remodels and small contracting jobs here and there. Id say i make close to 25k a year doing that. And only work 5-6 days a month.

Electrical Engineer.

Takes a bachelors degree to get started though most of what you learn is on the job imo. Started off at 65k with a signing bonus and get a raise and bonus every year and bigger raise for promotions. It's ok. I haven't really been working over 30 hours and have opportunities to work at home if I need too.

And 99GPGTX i'd be interested in what you have to offer

Facilities Manager for critical environments. Which means i manage all the electrical and HVAC systems. Been in the filed for 17 years. Started off as a maintenance tech fixing whatever needed fixing. Now I give all the shit to my supervisors and surf SMD all day. I make decent money (just under 100k) and don't work to hard.

Quite a few of you guys make some decent $$$ Hope everyone is comfortable with their benefits and their plan. If not PM me. B)

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded