what do you do for a living??

1) I'm a service supervisor for Weatherford fracturing technologies

2) high school diploma and a class A CDL(to be an operator)

3) I supervise a crew of 30 guys they run equipment I just chill and call the job(it's oilfield work)

4)160,000

where do i sign up

you don't wanna frac right now lol. ain't shit. Halliburton has about 8 or 10 crews in the entire nation fracking right now. it's slowly coming back, but it'll be a long while before a frac hand can make 2011-2014 money again.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

• 4 weeks later...

High school drop out, 41 been working for the forestry giant Whorehaeuser (weyerehaeuser) Woodworkers local 246 for the past 12.5 years. Typical mill work garbage. Was a lot of hands on work when I first started but pretty much everything is automated now. Last 6 years here I have been running the hog fuel tube boiler (no license required in oregon). Work 4 on 4 off 12 hour shifts now but in the beginning the shifts were brutal. I make about 45k a year. Benefits are good and the pay is not bad for a drop out with a GED. I don't work hard or really do much for that matter so I shouldn't complain.

As it is within the timber industry, work is sketchy (at least I work no matter what as long as they don't mothball this place) at best and poor management has ruined this place. I wished I would have taken advantage of the trade act when i was laid off back in 08 but I had waited to long when I applied for it. Once my wife is finished with school this year we are out of here to somewhere warmer and a lot dryer climate. Pretty nervous about trying to find a new job but i will sacrifice for warmer climate.

New build coming........

YouTube:http://www.youtube.c...6?feature=guide

Old Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d-on-the-cheap/

Old Screen name: Redrebel66

I do farming... about the only stable thing there is here now that the province has had its economy wrecked by a combination of low oil prices and crap political party. Its about to get a whole lot less stable it looks though due to carbon taxing jacking up fuel 10-20% and other costs.

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

I do farming... about the only stable thing there is here now that the province has had its economy wrecked by a combination of low oil prices and crap political party. Its about to get a whole lot less stable it looks though due to carbon taxing jacking up fuel 10-20% and other costs.

Nice to see I'm not the only farmer on here!

I'm jealous of your tow-behind air cart. We can't get away with those here due to all the hills.

x407PYx.jpg

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

I hear the train a comin'

It's rollin' 'round the bend

And I ain't seen the sunshine

Since, I don't know when

I'm stuck in Folsom Prison

Please tell me this gets played over the PA all the time

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

I hear the train a comin'

It's rollin' 'round the bend

And I ain't seen the sunshine

Since, I don't know when

I'm stuck in Folsom Prison

Please tell me this gets played over the PA all the time

Lol no, no music plays anywhere in there. Funny thing about that song is he says he killed a man in Reno, which is in nevada so he would go to a prison in Nevada and not CA, but hey who am I to be so literal. It is fun working there though, the most famous prison in the world.

DB DRAG PSYCHLONE PRO 156.3 30 SECOND AVERAGE FO MAX AT 26HZ

LEGAL DASH DRIVER DOOR OPEN 158.0@30 HZ

MY BEST SO FAR, HOPEFULLY A 160 COME FEBUARY.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

I have a bachelors in Kinesiology.

I was going to go to PT school, but after working there for about 1 year and speaking with the therapists, the debt:income ratio was pretty bad.

I have just about every pre-req to go be a Physicians Assistant.

BUT instead I focused on starting a business loll.

I Co-Own a Drywall Company (Hanging,Finishing,Sanding).

I also own a company that does FSM for HUD homes and initial service clean outs for HUD properties.

Current Build:

1999 Tahoe #ComingSoon

Previous Build(s):

Crossfire Magnum

5k Pontiac G6 GT

Archived