anyone else out there collecting mt. dew bottles and doritos?

just seeing how much time people on the forum here have saved up for mw3 2x the xp for the promotion from mt. dew and doritos,

currently have 11 hours and 15 mins.

(also if you dont play mw3 and still buy mt. dew and dont care about the code under the cap, i would love to take it off your hands just pm if you want! thanks in advance!)

head-unit: pioneer avh p-4300DVD

2 Fi btl n2 18's

1 dc audio 5k

1 dc audio 175.4

4 sets of fusion CP-CM50 components

1 mechman 270 amp alt

3 XS Power D3400

80 Mil Sound Deadener by audio technix

all in my 2003 chevy suburban.

I work for Frito lay.. Im on my vacation now but before i went i was going to take alot of pictures of the Doritos so i could stack up my double xp.. but not worth getting fired over... lol.

ha yea i see kids in stores doing that alllll the time thats why i dont buy the doritos because chances are ppl already took pics of that bag... so i stick with dew. you can only have 24 hours saved up anyway so yea its really not worth getting fired for haha

2 Fi btl n2 18's

1 dc audio 5k

1 dc audio 175.4

1 mechman 270 amp alt

3 XS Power D3400

ha yea i see kids in stores doing that alllll the time thats why i dont buy the doritos because chances are ppl already took pics of that bag... so i stick with dew. you can only have 24 hours saved up anyway so yea its really not worth getting fired for haha

Lol yeah, They made it to easy for people to get on the outside of the bag.. We do some dumb stuff at Frito. We had a promotion one time for Free money when you buy a 22ct varaiety pack.. you get to the store and all the bags would be open because people were stealing the money...

hahahahaha! holy cow thats funny, yea putting that code on the outside was not a bright idea hahaha

2 Fi btl n2 18's

1 dc audio 5k

1 dc audio 175.4

1 mechman 270 amp alt

3 XS Power D3400

I have been reading about a bunch of A-Holes just going to Walmart and taking pictures of all the codes on the bags and using them, even some people selling those codes, what has this world come to?

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Woodys GamerTag made a video on the cheapest way to get the most out of this deal (he actually read it on Reddit).

If your doing this its worth a watch.

Edited by psx2p

98d60dea.png

01 GMC Sonoma 4x4

RF T1500.1bd

DC LVL 4 12"

• 3 weeks later...

I've been collecting the caps & codes just to enter for the prizes. I dont play the game or know anything about it! I currently have 3 hours of play time on there! You can have that if youll tell me how to give it to you! Lol it says to enter a gamer id & such!

Just email me!

[email protected]

Edited by Toyotamom