Sonic Electronix

Hey there guys, so I recently bought a dc level 3, and was looking for an amp to power it, I was looking at a hifonics 1200.1D Brutus, that's around $250 but Certified. Then I have a friend with a barely used AudioBahn A8000T, he only wants $150, My question is, I have no experience with audiobahn at all, can anyone give me some feed back on it? Thanks

Check out my build log:

http://www.stevemead...60#entry1958353

Different folks have different strokes.

Honestly not sure, haven't looked into AQ seeing how my budget is kinda limited, so im searching for deals that i can find a good amp, pushing clean wattage without having to break my bank right now.

Check out my build log:

Hifonics, are you looking at the brz line? and thats way to much for that amp.

VM-1

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Hertz HSK 165XL

Arc Audio KS 300.2

Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire

<p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

The Audiobahn is over-rated and is only a 600W amp. I would stick with the Hifonics, they're pretty reliable and most models make pretty close to rated power. But if I were you, I would lurk around and try to find an SAZ-1200D used.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

DT: Yeah the BRZ line, and im looking up reviews as well, it's a 250 dollar amp, gettin it for 150. Just not sure how much i can actually push to the dc level 3 of clean wattage, but thank you CC that's what i've been looking for, didn't know if it was rated accurately or not. I'll try to find one anyone have any other suggestions for an amp for around 250? Im sure there's alot, i'll do my research but if you could point me in the right direction i'd appreciate it. Thanks for the previous feedback guys. :)

Check out my build log:

DT: Yeah the BRZ line, and im looking up reviews as well, it's a 250 dollar amp, gettin it for 150. Just not sure how much i can actually push to the dc level 3 of clean wattage, but thank you CC that's what i've been looking for, didn't know if it was rated accurately or not. I'll try to find one anyone have any other suggestions for an amp for around 250? Im sure there's alot, i'll do my research but if you could point me in the right direction i'd appreciate it. Thanks for the previous feedback guys. :)

Here's a Audioque 1200D on caco. Way bigger and better quality amp than the Hifonics ever dreamed of being, costs less than your $250 budget and will easily make more than 1200W cleanly. Great amps and a pretty good price too. I'd offer him $230 shipped, call it a day and never look back. AQ1200D

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

Or I saw this one the other day on ebay and I'm watching it. Thinking about putting in an offer. If you haven't noticed I too am in the market for a 1200-1500 watt amp, but I'm hunting for some high quality equipment.MTX TE1501D But anyway, chances are I'll just break down and buy an SAZ1500D from DBr if they have any, and I'm sure for much more than $250. I like my amps underrated and well known for reliability.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback