DC Sound Lab

First time I got metered!

what kind of space did you have back there to play with for your box. and what are the specs on your box. if you dont mind revealing them.. :drinks:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what kind of space did you have back there to play with for your box. and what are the specs on your box. if you dont mind revealing them.. :drinks:

Haha not that much. Real tight fit for 2 18's for sure! My current box I had to take out the panels in the hatch area to make room for the box. I still need to make the sides look pretty but I've been busy/lazy :pardon:. My cousin and I built the box inside the car with as much space I could get without taking out the 2nd row seats. This box is about 13~ cubes after displacements. But let me tell you this box was such a pain in the ass to build it's not worth letting someone else go through the same frustration we did lol. The only way I can take out this box is if I break it. It's such a tight fit I didn't need to bolt it down because it just doesn't move lol. Don't let that discourage you though, I just wanted as much space as I could use.

I read your other thread and it seems like you are thinking about buying one. Besides the audio, I love my Trailblazer. It turns a lot of heads. Mine has been really reliable and for a i6 it has some decent power.

I think I'm gonna record some videos tomorrow for yall so you can see what I'm working with!

2004 Chevy Trailblazer:

Deck: Pioneer Premier DEH-P980BT

Mids: 4 Selenium 6W4P's

Highs: 2 AQ Tweeter's + 2 Crescendo Tweeters + 2 Power Acoustik NX-5 Bullet Tweeters

Highs Amp: MB Quart Onyx 4.125

Bass: 2 18" DC Audio XL's <-- Soon to be 8 Sundown SA-12's

Box: 13.37 Cu Ft @ 35 Hz with 3 8" sonotubes

Bass amps: Crescendo BC3500 @ .5 ohms (2nd one coming soon)

325a Singer Alt! 375a at 16+ volts!

2 XS Power D1400's

www.youtube.com/user/phukudmss