DC Sound Lab

First time I got metered!

Appreciate the love! Lol I see you Boilermaker! They are the 22" Trailblazer SS Replica wheels.

Lol... :drinks: These things are hard to get loud...

My goal is to be at 155~ db on music one day.

On another note, how do I flare these ports? They are sonotubes.

There are several different ways to do it... I've never used sonotubes... I'd ask someone else... Good luck on the 55 on music... I think there has only been 2 other trailblazers that loud ever... But, it's a hell of a goal... You definitely picked a hard vehicle to do it in... Need any help, I'll be lurking in the shadows...

Haha wasn't my car by choice it was my first car, but I'm not complaining I love it! I bet though I've been watching your build for the longest time for some inspiration lol

Nice numbers man.

great numbers and a real nice install!

Thanks!

Kinda tricky but you inset them then roundover the wood on the outer edge plus sand by hand the inside I'm not so sure ask AI ray I think he just posted something on it

Hmm that's what I did for the exterior with the beauty plate. Just don't know what to do with the end's that are inside. I'll see if I can find Ray's post about it. Kinda makes me wanna squeeze every little bit out of the setup lol.

2004 Chevy Trailblazer:

Deck: Pioneer Premier DEH-P980BT

Mids: 4 Selenium 6W4P's

Highs: 2 AQ Tweeter's + 2 Crescendo Tweeters + 2 Power Acoustik NX-5 Bullet Tweeters

Highs Amp: MB Quart Onyx 4.125

Bass: 2 18" DC Audio XL's <-- Soon to be 8 Sundown SA-12's

Box: 13.37 Cu Ft @ 35 Hz with 3 8" sonotubes

Bass amps: Crescendo BC3500 @ .5 ohms (2nd one coming soon)

325a Singer Alt! 375a at 16+ volts!

2 XS Power D1400's

www.youtube.com/user/phukudmss

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice score and nice ride. What is the box tuned to and size sono tubes your usin?

Thanks! It's tuned to 35hz with 3 8" sonotubes. They are actually about 8.25" though but yeah.

Sweet ass score, nice install, good job all the way around

Thanks man!

I finally rescrewed the subs with fatter screws and I can even tell the difference from just listening to it! I wonder what it will meter now.

2004 Chevy Trailblazer:

Highs: 2 AQ Tweeter's + 2 Crescendo Tweeters + 2 Power Acoustik NX-5 Bullet Tweeters

2 XS Power D1400's

Clean install... Beautiful Truck bro

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Nice score and nice ride. What is the box tuned to and size sono tubes your usin?

Thanks! It's tuned to 35hz with 3 8" sonotubes. They are actually about 8.25" though but yeah.

Thanks man!

I finally rescrewed the subs with fatter screws and I can even tell the difference from just listening to it! I wonder what it will meter now.

try drilling 8 more screw holes in each sub... mike singer does that with some of his big builds. :pardon:

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg

Thanks for all the love!

Nice truck man! Must be nice to meter for first time and hit the 150 club!

Tell me about it! It def made my day. Accomplishing my original 150 db goal with half the amps and batteries I need lol

What the box tune at?

35 hz

Thanks man!

try drilling 8 more screw holes in each sub... mike singer does that with some of his big builds. :pardon:

I don't think I have the balls to do that lol

2004 Chevy Trailblazer:

2 XS Power D1400's