Tint Laws

roscoe1129

Medical Exemption FTMFW!!!

post-44-1199405041_thumb.jpgpost-44-1199404882_thumb.jpg

20% and Mirror.

Soon to be stripped and something special to go on B)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Nismofreak

Good find Roscoe, however a quick update to that document. The Legal limit in Colorado is now 20% on the rear 3 windows. Driver/Passenger window and Front window are not allowed.

I got busted with 20% on my driver and passenger windows and had to have it removed. When I went to court over it, the law was "clarified" for me..lol http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif

that sucks...were did they pull you over? I got 20% and cops don't care

finally getting that security tint put on???

Yup as soon as it's warm again. It has to be above 60 to be applied. I have to pull all the windows to do it too.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

good luck with that!! get some pix and a review :)

btw, which one did you wind up going with?

Were going with a 14mil with a solar 20% I think it's from LLumar or Solar Guard. Either way, it's not cheap :blink:

• 3 months later...

wow mn has one of the oldest laws... 50% forget that...

03 Trailblazer EXT LT

In Dash

Rear Flip Down

Polk Audio Font & Rear Stage

Hifonics Zeus 4 Chan Amp

Hifonics Brutus Mono Amp

12" Rockford Fosgate Power HX2

T-Line tuned to 45hz

18"BTL T-line @31Hz (9 weeks pregnant)

Archived