i was wondering if anybody from tennessee could help me out can a cop give you a ticket for just tweeting your mids and highs but without a amp? I have heard they cant but then i heard they can but can someone let me know something plz and thanks.

I know here in hey henrco virginia it's not a traffic offense it's a county ordinance and it's a low class misdemeanor if tha car herr it 50ft

2003 Grand AM GTELECTRICAL SYSTEMAlternatorstockBatteryFront s3400back d3100Wireinglots of 0gaHEAD UNITpionner 7500xSPEAKERS(4)Prv 6mb200(2)prv 10mr1000AMPLIFIRLS(1)Zxi80.4(2)Brx1200.4SUBWOOFER(2) MTX 9500BOX3.41 cuft 63sq port 34hzLINKSYoutube.com/reggieb198895

TN's law on audio is if it can be heard from 50 ft away. It does not matter if it is a factory radio distorting or a high end aftermarket. So it is a subjective law with no official db rating. Mufflers are the same way here. Law states no muffler should make unusual noise or excessive smoke. Again the law is vague. I know a few years back I got pulled over for playing my stereo loud, it was not that loud of a system high 20's low 30's at full tilt and I was no where near that. While getting my warning a harley passed that vibrated my car and could be heard even after the bike could not be seen. So just depends on the officer that pulls you over or hears it.

ok man thanks and the nite the cop tried givin me a ticket for just tweetin i told him it wasnt amplified and he tried to play slick bc he went to my trunk shined his light and said you got a bunch of speakers back here i had my 4 audiobahn aw1200q and i told him they wasnt on if they were he would have known it lol then he got back in his car and left didnt give me a ticket or warning just left

"BOOMER"

i was wondering if anybody from tennessee could help me out can a cop give you a ticket for just tweeting your mids and highs but without a amp? I have heard they cant but then i heard they can but can someone let me know something plz and thanks.

I know here in hey henrco virginia it's not a traffic offense it's a county ordinance and it's a low class misdemeanor if tha car herr it 50ft

yeah i have always heard if your in the city they can give us a ticket but if we are in the county they cant is that true

"BOOMER"

Yeah I've gotten pulled over 3 times for loud music only got a ticket once which was the first time I got pulled over.

It usually is just up to what cop pulls you over because most cops find it to be an obsured ticket to get. $75 for my first time.

I got pulled over for being heard 9 blocks away and no ticket : ) guy laughed and said it's a nice system but please keep it down : )

If It's Not Skar It Shouldnt be in your Car!

skarsig1-1.jpg

SKAR AUDIO FTW!

County ordinance? Thats unusual. Ussually its city ordinances. But anyways, to the OP...it never hurts to do research yourself. Go to your local city and county police department, and ask for copies of their ordinances. These are laws that are applicable only in that agencies jurisdiction. Read through them and see what it says about loud excessive noise. B/c most of the time, there is actually no "loud music" ordinance...its ussually just a loud/excessive noise ordinance.

mivtCK.png

Yeah I've gotten pulled over 3 times for loud music only got a ticket once which was the first time I got pulled over.

It usually is just up to what cop pulls you over because most cops find it to be an obsured ticket to get. $75 for my first time.

I got pulled over for being heard 9 blocks away and no ticket : ) guy laughed and said it's a nice system but please keep it down : )

Lucky you my 1st was 250plus court costs

2003 Grand AM GTELECTRICAL SYSTEMAlternatorstockBatteryFront s3400back d3100Wireinglots of 0gaHEAD UNITpionner 7500xSPEAKERS(4)Prv 6mb200(2)prv 10mr1000AMPLIFIRLS(1)Zxi80.4(2)Brx1200.4SUBWOOFER(2) MTX 9500BOX3.41 cuft 63sq port 34hzLINKSYoutube.com/reggieb198895

Here in louisville, ky it's 50ft but, it says in the law all things are considered ie, time of day, where it was at(as in residential neighborhood or whereever) and it says it's up to the officer at the time to what happens.

If you turn it down when you see them here they wont fuck with you, and if you arent near houses they wont fuck with you in my experiences. idk it's all on the officer, most are dicks some are decent.

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only)

AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets

AQ supertweeters - 2 sets

2000 Slamry

Around here it does not matter. The 2 tickets I got were for disturbing the peace.. first ticket was mids and highs. Second ticket was full on 144dbs. does not matter how loud you are. If they can hear it, its disturbing the peace..

WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit

2003 ford explorer

2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box

1 T1500.1bdcp

250amp ALT by Mike Singer

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

is ther a certain time you can have your radio up bc with a construction crew they cant start up any type of equipment untill 7:00 am here if they do it any sooner its dtp. if ther is a certian time for that ther should b for car audio like who are you desturbing at 3:00 pm what do ya think let me know

"BOOMER"