Treehugger cow yelling at a guy because he drives a truck.

Namosh

i would have LOST it and CRANKED my bass and revved my engine...especially if i was in the Chevy as far as my exhaust

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Getting mad would not have done anything, the cow seems attracted to the drama and attention it brings. I would have parked my truck right next to her window, revved and let the exhaust roll in her face.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Good lord she is annoying....

I would have revved the car when she asked me to turn it off LOL

Getting mad would not have done anything, the cow seems attracted to the drama and attention it brings. I would have parked my truck right next to her window, revved and let the exhaust roll in her face.

x10,000,000 :drinks:

Man I'm glad I didn't lock this I get to witness two retards holding hands telling each other that it'll be ok because they are awesome.

I would have been up in her face. She can dish it out but she can't take any backlash. No, she has to act high and mighty. Ford, Dodge, Chevy. Doesn't matter, American muscle is awesome any way you spin it. She can roll her windows up, and have her fancy roof power her A/C and air filtration system. Looks like her engine isn't the only thing filled with hot air <_<

Archived