DC Sound Lab

Double the cone area, Same power? (kinda)

As long as you have enough room for the second 18, it will definitely be a nice gain.

If you have an issue with airspace for a pair of 18's, you may get more output, but change the frequency response.

its in a tahoe, i have plenty of room and will be able to keep it under the window line also :drinks:

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

ive really been thinkin about it. these amps have also benched over 3K @ 1 ohm. my birthsheet was that high but was damn close.

if i do, ill run the 18s for a lil bit. then they will go in my burb on a DC 5k along with my DC 175.4 i have alot of work to do on that truck so thats down the road. then i wanna have one SMD 18" on two of these RF T2500BDCP

that birth sheet was shit, i clamped it and got well over 3000 with a lot of drop. please just get another sub popcorn.gif

Really?! see i didnt know you clamped it! ok that helps me make up my mind. plus i got pretty stable voltage :drinks:

ive really been thinkin about it. these amps have also benched over 3K @ 1 ohm. my birthsheet was that high but was damn close.

if i do, ill run the 18s for a lil bit. then they will go in my burb on a DC 5k along with my DC 175.4 i have alot of work to do on that truck so thats down the road. then i wanna have one SMD 18" on two of these RF T2500BDCP

that birth sheet was shit, i clamped it and got well over 3000 with a lot of drop. please just get another sub popcorn.gif

Really?! see i didnt know you clamped it! ok that helps me make up my mind. plus i got pretty stable voltage :drinks:

yeah i was pissed when i saw the birth sheet and others had their wattage up in the 3200's so i clamped it! got about 3100 if i remember. so with stable 13-14 you should get 3200 at least...

hairtrick city...

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

yeah i was pissed when i saw the birth sheet and others had their wattage up in the 3200's so i clamped it! got about 3100 if i remember. so with stable 13-14 you should get 3200 at least...

hairtrick city...

hell yea thats badass! and im eventually swapping my 300 amp iraggi for a 350 singer alt. should hold a steady 14

looks like im saving up for another XL and some birch :peepwall: