Mechman Alternators

GM OWNERS!!! Here's the new high output unit you have been waiting for!

Will you make these for the 05 and up Chevy's?

Not to replace the OEM alternator. We do not have the ability to build this unit to function with the PCM controlled voltage on the 05+ 2-pin regulator GM vehicles. We have offerings that will work in that location and function 100% with the PCM controlled regulator.

Since it will fit 2000 blazer 4.3, got a quick question I've noticed my alternator only has one wire, will it work with the new alternator that comes with the adjustable module? I've thought about doing a 14v set up running 14v batteries what would I. Need?

This unit does come with adjustable voltage but if you want to charge your 14v system higher than 15.8-15.9v you will want to go with the external regulator like I used on my Crown Victoria.

Depends on the engine. There's an adapter available that may allow it to work on your vehicle provided that the output stud doesn't hit anything. The stud sticks UP on this unit, not out the back.

8 more business days to get in on this offer, then the price goes back up!

(865)522-6166 extension 201 or email [email protected]

8:30am to 5:30pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday.

Edited by MECHMAN