Ohio!!! Bass Headz Unite

Damn there's a lot more ohio folk on here than I thought

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excited....yes.!

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

So where is this supposed to be at?

I only need vodka and white chicks and I'm good

:ninja:

cleveland area..... most likely for the real meet, after the holidays is what its lookin like... I mean if anyone wants to come to my place and kick it and drink beer etc thats another story..Im always game for shenanigans of some sort

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

I am from St. Marys. Which is just south on Lima.

hahaha....graduated from greenville, oh

What year did u graduate from Greenville? I dated a girl up there for awhile...and damn do those cops HATE HATE HATE bass! It got to the point that on friday evening when I'd come in town, they'd be looking for me!

Anyways, Cleveland is a bit of a drive for me from Dayton, but I'm thinking about it. Only problem is my car is in my buddy's shop getting a new motor installed, and to help pay I had to sell most of the good stuff out of my system. I could throw together something for the trip, but it won't be anything special. I figured, a running car with no bass beats a non-running car with hella bass, sadly. I'll be checking this thread again to see if/when some dates are planned. We couldn't all compromise and just shoot for Columbus? Its practically the middle of the state, seems easier for everyone. Just an idea.

No. I dont have access to huge empty commercial buildings in Columbus(legally). If people want a meet in C-bus have at it.....but I aint standing around OUTSIDE all day in the cold ass shit weather we have coming. If the drive is to far, then dont go, not being a dick but this is my idea, my show, Im gonna keep it close to home for me, especially if I am spending cash on shit and trying to have something worth repeating...Hell theres a dude from fuckin canada that might make the drive..and BFF is from Cinnci... If someone in C bus want to do their thing... Im all for it... Ill go...Im just not relocating my meet... Dont forget.. whats better for you, isnt necessarily better for dude that is trying to have this indoors,(kinda hard for me to get a spot and do what needs done in a city that far from me)... And if it goes well, I have several nice outdoor locations at my disposal once the weather starts to warm up again if this wants to become a semi regular thing.

Damn dude, it was just an idea...that's all. No need to get shitty over it.

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

Bump bigsix read my last post!! PM me if you want more info

PM sent......

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Any updates

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

Archived