Ohio!!! Bass Headz Unite

Sup everybody? So who all we got in here from Ohio besides me and BFFLarry? Im up North, he's down south..

Point is, Im trying to see who all be down to get a little mini meet going on? ran it by BFF, and I know he's down to get something together...or at least I know he'll make the drive if I get something together.. Not thinkin anything too serious..but I might be able to get a hold of a Term Lab to play with.... beer and BBQ and bass type of thing...I might have access to a fairly large indoor spot too if the weather is shitty...12k square ft garage that is lit and heated... So who all is down, shit I dont give a damn if youre even from Ohio.... thinkin Cleveland area.. :drink40:

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

come on OHIO!

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

im just north of mansfield id be down to meet up im in between builds right now and only have one memphis 12 haha but it works

Damn youre not far at all...Im south of cleveland by like 30 minutes or so

Sweet 2 in 5 minutes.....who else we got??

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Most of us are in the columbus area.

Got a TL :)

Do you guys hit up MECA shows?

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

Most of us are in the columbus area.

Got a TL :)

Do you guys hit up MECA shows?

Never been to a meca show...

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Most the bass heads around here arnt on the forums much. We just meet up at shows and kick it. But there are a few of us here. If you got that spot looked down, I'm sure a couple people from detroit might make the drive down.

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

Me gotz1lung, kbsmoker are in columbus...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

bigpimpin91 is in lima now i believe

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Archived