Pacquiao vs Marquez: III

Paquiao is honna beat maywether

Mayweather and Marquez are both counter punchers and if Pacman had this much trouble (and he did have no answers for Marquez tonight) with Marquez he is gonna get his ass handed to him by Floyd. Which is to bad cause in a pacman Vs mayweather fight I would want Manny to win.

Landon if you saw the fight you should know that he really didn't need to go hard for a KO in the last round cause he was winning. Even Freddie Roach told Manny that he had to get a KO to win.

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

To be the man you have to beat the man, not just hang with him.

Marquez didn't show what it takes to win.

He's been Manny's biggest threat but you have to step it up to win a title this big.

Floyd's highly overrated and we'll see in May who the real champion is and who the big mouth is...

This post sent with 100% recycled electrons.
2004 BMW M3
Mechman 280A
2 - XS Power XP3000

1 - XS Power D375

500F of Maxwell SuperCaps (soon to be 1000F)
iPadMini2

Dash mounted O-scope
Audison bitOne (Remote DRC MP)
Highs Amp - PPI Art A404
Hertz HSK130 (HSK165 waiting...)
DC Audio DC9.0K
2- DC Audio XL12m2

LEGAL             - 147.3dB @ 41Hz
OUTLAW         - 150.2dB @ 45Hz

OUTLAW         - 145.7dB @ 30Hz
JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER

2014 COLORADO PEOPLE'S CHOICE WINNER

SOTM BUILD:
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141656-wicks-e46-m3-build-bass-turbo-button-and-a-big-new-addition/page-68#entry2802026

sig-sized6_zps0265e669.png

To be the man you have to beat the man, not just hang with him.

Marquez didn't show what it takes to win.

He's been Manny's biggest threat but you have to step it up to win a title this big.

Floyd's highly overrated and we'll see in May who the real champion is and who the big mouth is...

Not trying to take anything away from Manny but he got his ass handed to him tonight and the only people that didn't see that were the judges.

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Respectfully, no ass was handed tonight.

It was a very balanced fight and Manny took no big punches at all.

Physically Marquez was worse off.

The contender always needs to bring it and he didn't.

He fought great, I won't take anything away from him at all, closest Manny fight I've seen in years but...not enough to get the title. To do that you need to decisively get the decision or get a KO.

I could have seen a draw easily but... he eased off of Manny in the last couple of rounds. Probably because his corner pumped him full of misconceptions.

Manny's a good dude though. He'll give him a rematch sometime. BUT...

It's time for the fight that everybody wants.

If Mayweather is going to keep taking shit then he needs to put it on the table or GTFO. :clapping:

This post sent with 100% recycled electrons.
2004 BMW M3
Mechman 280A
2 - XS Power XP3000

1 - XS Power D375

500F of Maxwell SuperCaps (soon to be 1000F)
iPadMini2

Dash mounted O-scope
Audison bitOne (Remote DRC MP)
Highs Amp - PPI Art A404
Hertz HSK130 (HSK165 waiting...)
DC Audio DC9.0K
2- DC Audio XL12m2

LEGAL             - 147.3dB @ 41Hz
OUTLAW         - 150.2dB @ 45Hz

OUTLAW         - 145.7dB @ 30Hz
JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER

2014 COLORADO PEOPLE'S CHOICE WINNER

SOTM BUILD:
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141656-wicks-e46-m3-build-bass-turbo-button-and-a-big-new-addition/page-68#entry2802026

sig-sized6_zps0265e669.png

Mayweather and Marquez are both counter punchers and if Pacman had this much trouble (and he did have no answers for Marquez tonight) with Marquez he is gonna get his ass handed to him by Floyd. Which is to bad cause in a pacman Vs mayweather fight I would want Manny to win.

Landon if you saw the fight you should know that he really didn't need to go hard for a KO in the last round cause he was winning. Even Freddie Roach told Manny that he had to get a KO to win.

Im willing to make a wager

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Respectfully, no ass was handed tonight.

It was a very balanced fight and Manny took no big punches at all.

Physically Marquez was worse off.

The contender always needs to bring it and he didn't.

He fought great, I won't take anything away from him at all, closest Manny fight I've seen in years but...not enough to get the title. To do that you need to decisively get the decision or get a KO.

I could have seen a draw easily but... he eased off of Manny in the last couple of rounds. Probably because his corner pumped him full of misconceptions.

Manny's a good dude though. He'll give him a rematch sometime. BUT...

It's time for the fight that everybody wants.

If Mayweather is going to keep taking shit then he needs to put it on the table or GTFO. :clapping:

by ass handed to him I ment that Manny had no answer for Marquez he basically put a boxing clinic on Manny. I do see what you mean about Marquez needing to "bring it" and he did in my eyes. No doubt that Manny is a good guy but to be honest with you I have no interest in seeing Marquez loosing another fight because of piss poor judging. It was hard as a fan to see it the first time and it was a 100 times worse this time. Yeah and I agree with you about Floyd needing to put up or shut up. I have always thought that Manny would walk over Floyd but after tonight I have my doubts (unless tonights fight was a big ploy by Bob Arum, Golden boy productions, HBO, to build up the Manny floyd fight (im being a complete smart ass!!!!)) Mayweather like Marquez is a counter puncher and like it or not Manny stuggled tonight. Like I said I totally agree with you Mayweather needs to stop talking about it and get it done.

Im willing to make a wager

Wager on what? I just said I would want Manny to win. Just cause think that if Manny fights Floyd the same way he fought tonight that he would get mopped up does not mean that I will bet against him or bet on him.

Wow Marquez got robbed again. He won the 2nd fight and he beat Pacquiao hands down this fight yet Pacquiao comes away with the win. That was a good fight and it was all Marquez not sure what fight the judges saw but they obviously were not watching the same fight I was. It's to bad that this fight ended like this. It would have been nice to have the person who actually won the fight declared the winner. Just like the 2nd fight Manny was given another victory that he did not earn. It's to bad that only real fight fans will know the truth. Makes me wonder.. cause if Manny had this much trouble with Marquez he will not beat Mayweather. Makes me think that we will never get to see that fight now but if we do the only way Floyd will win is if he KO's Manny and if Manny fights like tonight then he will get KO'd.

I was mad to bro this fight was not legit, even the people were booing when they announce the winner. I don't know why the judges ended up giving more point to Manny if he did not throw as many punches as Marquez. Marquez got robbed big time.

Build Under Construction

Head Unit = Kenwood DDX514

Amps = Kicker 750.1, Going to install Sundown 1500D v3 and Sundown 125.4

Battery = XS D3400

Wires = Kicker RCA's, 0 Gauge street wire and Stinger

Mids and Highs = Stock

Sub= Kicker L7 12"

Alternator = 220 Mechman

Sound Deadner= Fatmat and Stinger Road Kill

no VS threads

I couldn't resist lol

:lol: good one