Pacquiao vs Marquez: III

Wow Marquez got robbed again. He won the 2nd fight and he beat Pacquiao hands down this fight yet Pacquiao comes away with the win. That was a good fight and it was all Marquez not sure what fight the judges saw but they obviously were not watching the same fight I was. It's to bad that this fight ended like this. It would have been nice to have the person who actually won the fight declared the winner. Just like the 2nd fight Manny was given another victory that he did not earn. It's to bad that only real fight fans will know the truth. Makes me wonder.. cause if Manny had this much trouble with Marquez he will not beat Mayweather. Makes me think that we will never get to see that fight now but if we do the only way Floyd will win is if he KO's Manny and if Manny fights like tonight then he will get KO'd.

I was mad to bro this fight was not legit, even the people were booing when they announce the winner. I don't know why the judges ended up giving more point to Manny if he did not throw as many punches as Marquez. Marquez got robbed big time.

Huh...?

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/view.php?pg=pacquiao-marquez-trilogy-compubox

This post sent with 100% recycled electrons.
2004 BMW M3
Mechman 280A
2 - XS Power XP3000

1 - XS Power D375

500F of Maxwell SuperCaps (soon to be 1000F)
iPadMini2

Dash mounted O-scope
Audison bitOne (Remote DRC MP)
Highs Amp - PPI Art A404
Hertz HSK130 (HSK165 waiting...)
DC Audio DC9.0K
2- DC Audio XL12m2

LEGAL             - 147.3dB @ 41Hz
OUTLAW         - 150.2dB @ 45Hz

OUTLAW         - 145.7dB @ 30Hz
JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER

2014 COLORADO PEOPLE'S CHOICE WINNER

SOTM BUILD:
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141656-wicks-e46-m3-build-bass-turbo-button-and-a-big-new-addition/page-68#entry2802026

sig-sized6_zps0265e669.png

• 1 year later...

Respectfully, no ass was handed tonight.

It was a very balanced fight and Manny took no big punches at all.

Physically Marquez was worse off.

The contender always needs to bring it and he didn't.

He fought great, I won't take anything away from him at all, closest Manny fight I've seen in years but...not enough to get the title. To do that you need to decisively get the decision or get a KO.

I could have seen a draw easily but... he eased off of Manny in the last couple of rounds. Probably because his corner pumped him full of misconceptions.

Manny's a good dude though. He'll give him a rematch sometime. BUT...

It's time for the fight that everybody wants.

If Mayweather is going to keep taking shit then he needs to put it on the table or GTFO. :clapping:

by ass handed to him I ment that Manny had no answer for Marquez he basically put a boxing clinic on Manny. I do see what you mean about Marquez needing to "bring it" and he did in my eyes. No doubt that Manny is a good guy but to be honest with you I have no interest in seeing Marquez loosing another fight because of piss poor judging. It was hard as a fan to see it the first time and it was a 100 times worse this time. Yeah and I agree with you about Floyd needing to put up or shut up. I have always thought that Manny would walk over Floyd but after tonight I have my doubts (unless tonights fight was a big ploy by Bob Arum, Golden boy productions, HBO, to build up the Manny floyd fight (im being a complete smart ass!!!!)) Mayweather like Marquez is a counter puncher and like it or not Manny stuggled tonight. Like I said I totally agree with you Mayweather needs to stop talking about it and get it done.

Well...after watching #4, I had to go back to this thread and give you credit where credit is due.

I am and still am a Pacquiao fan and he did have Marquez right where he wanted him, but Manny got SLOPPY twice and got TAGGED twice.

So congrats Sir, that was one HELL of a fight. Somebody was bound to go down and it could have been either one, but Marquez caught on to Manny's fake-out punches and gave him a true lesson.

I am truly pissed off now though because I REALLY wanted PacMan to shut Mayweather up...for good and this messes that up big time.

If Marquez moves up, fights Mayweather and beats him, I'll fully support that but I really wanted Manny to be the one.

Regardless enjoy your victory Sir. That was a BATTLE that will go down in the books.

:drink40:

2004 BMW M3
Mechman 280A
2 - XS Power XP3000

1 - XS Power D375

iPadMini2

Dash mounted O-scope
Highs Amp - PPI Art A404
DC Audio DC9.0K
2- DC Audio XL12m2

JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER

SOTM BUILD:
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141656-wicks-e46-m3-build-bass-turbo-button-and-a-big-new-addition/page-68#entry2802026

Yeah the Manny v Floyd fight sounds less and less exciting. Manny is not the same fighter that he was when the fight was first mentioned. As it stands now I dont thing either Manny or Marquez can fuck with Floyd right now. It will be interesting to see who Floyd fights on May 5th.. Sounds like it might be Bradley. Its to bad we never got to see the Manny/Floyd fight when they were in their prime and if we do ever see that fight I think both of them will be washed up by then and it will be a good fight but just not the fight it would have been. Floyd has a lot of younger fighters chomping at the bit to get in the ring with him and take his title.. Like Alverez, Trout, Martinez even Guerrero I think any of these contenders would make for a better fight then Manny/Floyd (or Manny/Marquez 5 wouldn't that just suck to see the same thing again). Floyd is notorious for ducking fights he might not win so its time for him to step up or step aside and let a real champ fight someone who will fight anyone that will get in the ring with him (like Alverez... My favorite fighter out there now).

Like I said it will be interesting to see who Floyd fights this year. Which he has said he will fight 2 times this year 1st on May 5 and sometime in Sept. In all honesty Manny needs to hang em up and go back to being a politician cause he is not the same "Pac-Man" of old..

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

if mayweather is fighting May 5th and sometime in September there is a good chance he will fight against a Mexican boxer

May 5th Mexicans celebrate The battle of Puebla and September 16 is Mexico's independence day. Most promoters arrange Mexican boxers to fight those nights

Yeah the Manny v Floyd fight sounds less and less exciting. Manny is not the same fighter that he was when the fight was first mentioned. As it stands now I dont thing either Manny or Marquez can fuck with Floyd right now. It will be interesting to see who Floyd fights on May 5th.. Sounds like it might be Bradley. Its to bad we never got to see the Manny/Floyd fight when they were in their prime and if we do ever see that fight I think both of them will be washed up by then and it will be a good fight but just not the fight it would have been. Floyd has a lot of younger fighters chomping at the bit to get in the ring with him and take his title.. Like Alverez, Trout, Martinez even Guerrero I think any of these contenders would make for a better fight then Manny/Floyd (or Manny/Marquez 5 wouldn't that just suck to see the same thing again). Floyd is notorious for ducking fights he might not win so its time for him to step up or step aside and let a real champ fight someone who will fight anyone that will get in the ring with him (like Alverez... My favorite fighter out there now).

Like I said it will be interesting to see who Floyd fights this year. Which he has said he will fight 2 times this year 1st on May 5 and sometime in Sept. In all honesty Manny needs to hang em up and go back to being a politician cause he is not the same "Pac-Man" of old..

Agree.

We all suffer because we pretty much miss out on what could have been the fight of the decade but due to the stupid boxing politics....it most likely wont happen.

If it does, like you said, they wont be prime and therefore boxing BS has yet again screwed up what could have been an awesome matchup.

Yeah I totally respect Manny wanting to help his country and all but its totally apparent that he needs to man up and pick an option.

I expected a KO from this fight because a draw would have been worthless, but WOW its not cool when you have to wonder if your guy is dead from a 2min KO.

Well SHIT...who knows what'll happen now.

Here's to next year for Pacman-Marquez 5!!!!!!!!!!!

:good::drink40:

2004 BMW M3
Mechman 280A
2 - XS Power XP3000

1 - XS Power D375

iPadMini2

Dash mounted O-scope
Highs Amp - PPI Art A404
DC Audio DC9.0K
2- DC Audio XL12m2

JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER

SOTM BUILD:

Archived