Attention All Box Design Advertisers

n8ball2013

so essentially if someone wants a box design on this site, i can't make them pay for one?

no, you cant make them pay... unless you want to pay to be the box designer guy around here.....

thats to sum up n8s post

either free, or not at all

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

id guess advertisement of other sites for free on a site where vendors are paying for the same privilege

Cool, cause the box designers are a big help to us guys that cant figure out how to do so ourselves.

the free ones can still do the free stuff... from what i read up top...

but the ones charging money, or having you to go another website to charge you money is what they are putting a stop to..

because they have people paying to advertise up top, and these guys are doing ti for free

I understand about advertising for their websites. and I dont see anything wrong from shooting a few bucks for a good design from one of the experienced designers here.

So I hope that they come up with a good solution to benefit both the designers and the noobs like me needing a design.

id guess advertisement of other sites for free on a site where vendors are paying for the same privilege

Cool, cause the box designers are a big help to us guys that cant figure out how to do so ourselves.

but the ones charging money, or having you to go another website to charge you money is what they are putting a stop to..

because they have people paying to advertise up top, and these guys are doing ti for free

I understand about advertising for their websites. and I dont see anything wrong from shooting a few bucks for a good design from one of the experienced designers here.

So I hope that they come up with a good solution to benefit both the designers and the noobs like me needing a design.

they didnt mention donations, so if you felt the need to donate to some one, i dunno how that would work, but down right saying *you pay me, ill do it for you* isnt allowed...

that seems like a solution to that issue

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

they didnt mention donations, so if you felt the need to donate to some one, i dunno how that would work, but down right saying *you pay me, ill do it for you* isnt allowed...

that seems like a solution to that issue

Gotcha!

my name is Steve, and i approve of this message. I dont know one single forum (that is anywhere on the map) that will allow you to advertise ANYTHING in the sigs so this is nothing new. :peepwall:

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

Archived