About to try a 5lb burger challenge

i ate about 4lb's of meat in vegas once at this meat buffet place.....strangely enough i went and bought a 3lb bag of candy and killed the remainder of it later that night, didnt pooh until 2 days later

468x60drc.jpg

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well unfortunately i can not say i came out victorious. Started off good. Had about half of it down in the first 10 mins. Took off the top bun and ate chunks of the burger with the bottom bun. let me tell you the meat was atleast 3-4 inches thick in the middle....(pause). It also included a pound of fries which i left till the end, i ended up eating those when the burger became too much. When the hour was up they weighed it and there was roughly a pound left. My buddy that did it with me is also an o-lineman at ONU (he's 6'6 330 ands plays left guard, im the center) had nothing but half the bottom bun left with 3 mins to go. Let me tell you he wasnt looking so good. I looked over to my gf and said he's gonna spew. No more than 5 seconds later it was all over. It was definitely a blast and well worth the 22 bucks i paid for the meal.

Pics soon to follow. Dont know if theres any vids or not but ill ask around.

LMAO sounds like fun there is a spot that I go to almost every week call the Filling Station and they have a few burgers that will scare the :bull: out of you there's the Luther (1lb of bee, onions, bacon and cheese in between two krispy kreme donuts) and then theres Adam's 18 Wheeler (9 burger patties, 9 slices of cheese, 9 buns) neither of which are easy to down. I tackled the luther but haven't taken a shot at Adam's 18 yet. but glad to see you made it out alive I always end up in a food coma.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif