Need advice on alternators

i've had of a few guys running double alternator(one stock and HO). at least your lights will never dim and you wont have to worry about taking juice from you amps when turning on the A/C or heater.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

I didn't nottice you had an 01 silverado. I have a 2000 silverado. I got the the 300amp alt from Dom it's a beast. Yeah i'm gonna also do a dual alt setup soon.  Gonna add acouple more runs of 2/0 on the big 3 to help with resistance. Hell just adding one of the grounds helped out a ton, wounder how much a second run will help? Did both of you had to take out you back seats for your setups?

I had to take out my backseat to fit an 8cuft box for 4 12's and my amp rack. Cuseikan what setup do you have did you take out your backseat aswell? have you guys metered your car?

banner2.jpghttp://www.DCSOUNDLAB.com/01 Chevy Silverado X-CabPioneer 4900 in Dash3 Stinger 2150'sIraggi 260 amp Alt.1/0 Stinger Wiring(2) DC lvl 5 18's(2) Hifonics Cyclops10 cu box tuned to 27hz