Mechman Alternators

Sooo.. I got a gift and it's here

ran into a few complications in case anyone has read this at all... Took it to the mechanic to install and he stated it could not be mounted as in it might have needed a bracket.. I tried to eyeball the alternator from MechMan on top of my engine but it looked fine so I need to go deeper... I have already contacted Matt @ MechMan... Let's see how this goes... :bull:

99% sure your unit is mis-boxed!

Looking further that looks like a v-6 unit.

Send it back to us and I will send out the 2.4l unit ASAP.

Sorry :peepwall:

Really??? Is this Matt or Eric????

This is Eric. Matt agrees.

We have compared your pictures to a 2.4l unit here in the shop and can confirm the application.

ran into a few complications in case anyone has read this at all... Took it to the mechanic to install and he stated it could not be mounted as in it might have needed a bracket.. I tried to eyeball the alternator from MechMan on top of my engine but it looked fine so I need to go deeper... I have already contacted Matt @ MechMan... Let's see how this goes... :bull:

99% sure your unit is mis-boxed!

Looking further that looks like a v-6 unit.

Send it back to us and I will send out the 2.4l unit ASAP.

Sorry :peepwall:

Really??? Is this Matt or Eric????

This is Eric. Matt agrees.

We have compared your pictures to a 2.4l unit here in the shop and can confirm the application.

Thank you for the confirmation... Will you guys be processing a UPS label for me to slap on the box?

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Thank you for the confirmation... Will you guys be processing a UPS label for me to slap on the box?

Ship it back to me and include a copy of the receipt for reimbursement.

Ship it back to me and include a copy of the receipt for reimbursement.

:good:

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

Damn, that's serious customer service! I'll def be getting another alt from mechman for sure, maybe that gm hybrid, hmmmmmmm

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Sooooo, I went to pepboys and confirmed the wrong part. On my way to UPS to ship this bad boy off for the exchange.

• 2 weeks later...

yay!!! I got the alternator in today... was seriously expecting it maybe Tuesday or Wednesday but it is here!!!