Mechman Alternators

Sooo.. I got a gift and it's here

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do it!!!! :popcorn:

Lol. My fingers are crossed man. Realty dont have much but deadening left to do.

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

• 1 month later...

Oh, I must have misread that. It doesn't really matter though, as we didn't come out with the 240 amp option until 5 months ago. The 240's are not even in our paper catalog yet, but will be for 2013. I'm just throwing that out there as a possible solution for your problem if you can't get the idle speed bumped up.

MECHMAN,

I'd like to have this unit "de-tuned" which will lower total output as a whole but increase my idle voltage.... when can I do this? what would be the TAT for this procedure as well? With the winter months starting to settle in, I am getting high 11's with the heater on... smh....

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

No problem, just send it back to us and we will re-curve it. Send an e-mail to: [email protected] with your contact phone number, and return shipping address and we will e-mail you back an RGA number to write on the box.