Second Skin Audio

f250 crew cab system

So im going for a different route with my truck. Current set up is 2 re sex 10s in a custom center console box running off a hifonics Brutus 2100 at 2ohms with gains turned down. Im over the whole center console box thing because I want my stock console back and its a hassle having to take out the front seats to take out the box so I want to do a some what budget build that sounds decently good. So i'm planning on building a box for behind my bench seat. My rough estimate on dimensions are 18x55x4x7 (HxWxD1xD2) planning on doing a wedge type box. Im using the same amp but trying to figure what subs im going to use I want to shoot for 3-4 10s either ported or sealed(ported preferably ) and somewhat of a budget around 50-70 bucks per sub. Im looking for some sq but also want some spl. I know that's not much per sub but I really want this to be a budget build. Any suggestions are appreciated and or help you make have. Thanks for reading my novel!

BABYJUICE

Yeah I know its gonna be tight. Im willing to move the seat up an inch or two. I've seen it done by some shops but I want to do it my way and the right way so it isn't hitting the back of the seat and messing up the subs. I know this is probably unrealistic for me to say but im trying to get atleast equal if not more bass from this set up then I am getting with my current one. The set up I've seen behind the seat had 4 jl 10w0v2 I think they are. What fosgates did You use?

BABYJUICE

i have a similar setup in my truck. i have two t3 15s however but in a 55x18x18 box with subs up and i have maybe 4 inches from box to the seat so its nice.

but as far as subs go... with 1400ish watts if you want to push 4 subs they will be small as you know... why dont you just want to do a couple bigger subs?