SMD CC-1 Prototypes Arrived! Serial number 1-4

thanks guys!! believe it or not we have a few more items coming soon as well. This one is at least 4 weeks out maybe 5. I am considering doing a pre-sale but it will ONLY be with the understanding that the first batch wont be ready for 3-5 weeks after it is ordered. Add a week or 2 to that(before i even start taking orders) while i let my beta testers try it out and give us feedback.

stay tuned everyone! In the meantime, there is still a DD-1 available :D

hey steve, i see you mentioned beta testers...is there a possibility that i could be part of the beta testing, or is that something you have pre-determined. just curious.

a lil off topic, i received my dd-1 last week as a birthday present, and i wanted to thank you for signing it. that was really cool! also, wanted to take a sec and let you know how pleased i am with my experience with this product. the dd-1 really makes me want to see what further performance & detail i can achieve with the equipment that i already own, as i am on a very tight budget. thats what is so great about the dd-1...you can spend a little and get a lot more out of what you own, the pride & comfort of knowing its done correctly, and the use of the product for years to come! keep it up steve! you rock!

Eclipse CD-5000 w/ 8 volt pre out

P1000-1BD

15" L7.....yep, i'll make the best of even the worst decision! lol!

thanks guys!! believe it or not we have a few more items coming soon as well. This one is at least 4 weeks out maybe 5. I am considering doing a pre-sale but it will ONLY be with the understanding that the first batch wont be ready for 3-5 weeks after it is ordered. Add a week or 2 to that(before i even start taking orders) while i let my beta testers try it out and give us feedback.

stay tuned everyone! In the meantime, there is still a DD-1 available :D

hey steve, i see you mentioned beta testers...is there a possibility that i could be part of the beta testing, or is that something you have pre-determined. just curious.

a lil off topic, i received my dd-1 last week as a birthday present, and i wanted to thank you for signing it. that was really cool! also, wanted to take a sec and let you know how pleased i am with my experience with this product. the dd-1 really makes me want to see what further performance & detail i can achieve with the equipment that i already own, as i am on a very tight budget. thats what is so great about the dd-1...you can spend a little and get a lot more out of what you own, the pride & comfort of knowing its done correctly, and the use of the product for years to come! keep it up steve! you rock!

Bro, no offense, but do you REALLY think Steve would pick you to beta test? You have ONE post on the forum, and I'm sure that I am not the only person who has no clue who you are. Do you have anything to offer Steve in return as a beta tester? (Like a popular YouTube channel, etc.) Think about it this way...if I ran into you at a McDonalds and after saying hey, would you let me go test drive your new car? Didnt think so. I'm just being honest bro.

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.