SMD CC-1 Prototypes Arrived! Serial number 1-4

thanks guys, and hang tight......i am sending the prototypes back. We need to do some tweaking to them. I am gonna play with them more today and see what other fine adjustments need to be made before we are ready to send them out (the proto's).

They probably wont be released till early 2012.......what exactly is "early"? we dont know. We do know that we wont send anything out until we are satisfied that everyone will be happy and it will do exactly what it is supposed to. This is a long process.

thanks for the interest so far! we are excited!

got quite a few ohio guys that are doing some insane builds here quite soon, who could use 1 or 2 of these, maybe hook up aaron aka gotz1lung :)

i know hes been doing some smaller side builds on the side while doing tats, and we could get tons of vids of it in action.. especially with the world record holders we are friends with..

they have a few vehicles where they will need to gainmatch 8+ amps, and 1 with 16 5ks :P

just throwing the idea out, if you still need a few beta testers :P

i will NOT rule you out as a beta tester...i will decide who gets one of the 3 scratch that, 2 that are left when they get back. I sent them back to d'amore to get tweaked a little (on the gain matching portion). I should have them back next week (i hope). :)

sweet thanks, I let aaron know that we might get to play with one and hes pretty excited if we get the chance

email me your address - [email protected] ...i will send you the last proto - but i need you to test it and possibly make a video and/or review on it. Think you can handle that? :D

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks guys, and hang tight......i am sending the prototypes back. We need to do some tweaking to them. I am gonna play with them more today and see what other fine adjustments need to be made before we are ready to send them out (the proto's).

They probably wont be released till early 2012.......what exactly is "early"? we dont know. We do know that we wont send anything out until we are satisfied that everyone will be happy and it will do exactly what it is supposed to. This is a long process.

got quite a few ohio guys that are doing some insane builds here quite soon, who could use 1 or 2 of these, maybe hook up aaron aka gotz1lung :)

i know hes been doing some smaller side builds on the side while doing tats, and we could get tons of vids of it in action.. especially with the world record holders we are friends with..

they have a few vehicles where they will need to gainmatch 8+ amps, and 1 with 16 5ks :P

i will NOT rule you out as a beta tester...i will decide who gets one of the 3 scratch that, 2 that are left when they get back. I sent them back to d'amore to get tweaked a little (on the gain matching portion). I should have them back next week (i hope). :)

sweet thanks, I let aaron know that we might get to play with one and hes pretty excited if we get the chance

email me your address - [email protected] ...i will send you the last proto - but i need you to test it and possibly make a video and/or review on it. Think you can handle that? :D

for sure !

just so no one else can email ya and tell you its me LOL

Edited by Team_DC-Derrick

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

for sure !

[email protected] just so no one else can email ya and tell you its me LOL

:drink40::werd_msword:

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

for sure !

[email protected] just so no one else can email ya and tell you its me LOL

:drink40::werd_msword:

oh side note, aarons workin at a tat shop now, so you and david need to stop out and get some ink :)

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

already got about 8 people lined up in multiple states that i will be driving and testing this with, who are doing big builds. with a DD1 as well, as long as KBsmoker lets me borrow his :P

Edited by Team_DC-Derrick

Team DC Audio