PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

The rest came in. I may have gone on a flex-thing rampage... Going to make life easier though

FOT74C5_zps7c905720.jpg

Go a little soft on the flex socket. I had the same set in half in and my MG725 would just snap them off(repeatedly). And I know you have the big Aircat 1600

Good to know

Yeah I have the whole range now. 1600, 1150 (1/2"), and the 1355xl (3/8")

If the need arises I'll buy one or two nicer ones from Snap On or something. As needed. But until then these will do. I love snap on tools and we have an awesome dealer at work, but they cost a pretty penny for sure

The rest came in. I may have gone on a flex-thing rampage... Going to make life easier though

FOT74C5_zps7c905720.jpg

Go a little soft on the flex socket. I had the same set in half in and my MG725 would just snap them off(repeatedly). And I know you have the big Aircat 1600

Good to know

Yeah I have the whole range now. 1600, 1150 (1/2"), and the 1355xl (3/8")

If the need arises I'll buy one or two nicer ones from Snap On or something. As needed. But until then these will do. I love snap on tools and we have an awesome dealer at work, but they cost a pretty penny for sure

I don't buy too many, but the flew sockets and a few other things I ended up buying in snap-on. I got the MG725 for a smoking deal. I have the Ingersoll-Rand 2135QTIMAX and my dealer gave me $400 trade to trade up the MG725. IR gun brand new was $300... lol

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

PIAA 'Intense White' 9006 low beams for my Civic. PIAA should make a decent product...anything is better than the POS bulbs in there (can't see shit at night) and I can't afford a retrofit just yet.

10907bsmall.jpg

Have you thought about going the DDMtuning.com route? They aren't too expensive just for a "quality" HID kit. I've ran them in daily driver for 5 years and in multiple other vehicles I've owned as well.

image_zpsd77ff009.jpg

DDZ9515!

I'd love to have one of those but I just cant take em seriously with those magnets.

Archived