PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

I picked up.....another PRELUDE!

13zva0x.jpg

2m284yh.jpg

15y88sw.jpg

Now a normal human being may think wow, what a piece of shit.....but I'm abnormal.

This particular one was the "premium" edition....came with all leather interior, vtec, ABS, etc. It's difficult to find a 4th gen with decent leather left in it....not to mention the 5 spoke lude alloys and the tires on it are a couple hundred miles old with no dry rot.

All of the parts I'm taking off this car would have cost me way over a grand, and I only paid a few hundred bucks for it. Please excuse my excitement, I've never had a parts car before and I'm fuckin' ecstatic! These are just the parts I took off in an hour that I can use on mine.....

1441oyh.jpg

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

IMAG3562_zpses7micd1.jpgBest steak in the chi dave Burkes prime house 55 day aged ribeye

Mmmmm Mmmmm good :-):-):-)

On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said:

Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science...

Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/

2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/

2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded

Lmao, one of my buddies saw it and started joking on it too. It kind of reminds me of one those muscle guys with skinny chicken legs. I'll nickname it Johnny Bravo.

To bad neo is like a uber ferrite.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

0517141726.jpg

It's in the ol' box and playing. It's really tight like new vag and gets a little cranky when I push it. Needs to loosen up a bit. Still has better lows than the Punch 15

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

PIAA 'Intense White' 9006 low beams for my Civic. PIAA should make a decent product...anything is better than the POS bulbs in there (can't see shit at night) and I can't afford a retrofit just yet.

Have you thought about going the DDMtuning.com route? They aren't too expensive just for a "quality" HID kit. I've ran them in daily driver for 5 years and in multiple other vehicles I've owned as well.

DDMTuning is anything but a quality kit. I'm also running only the stock reflectors so any kind of HID kit is a no go.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Archived