PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

PIAA 'Intense White' 9006 low beams for my Civic. PIAA should make a decent product...anything is better than the POS bulbs in there (can't see shit at night) and I can't afford a retrofit just yet.

Have you thought about going the DDMtuning.com route? They aren't too expensive just for a "quality" HID kit. I've ran them in daily driver for 5 years and in multiple other vehicles I've owned as well.

DDMTuning is anything but a quality kit. I'm also running only the stock reflectors so any kind of HID kit is a no go.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My friend had that same car many, many years ago. Wish he or I had it now to do a crazy install with.

2007 Ford Ranger

(ALL YET TO BE INSTALLED - DUE TO WORK SCHEDULES)

K&N Performance Air Intake

Massive Audio D2400 Mono Amplifier

2 Custom Built 8" Subwoofers in Ported Enclosure

Pioneer AVH-P4400BH In Dash Double Din DVD Player (Video Bypassed)

4 - Pioneer TS-A6886R 6" X 8"

2 - SMD Heavy Duty Single ANL Fuse Blocks

2- Stinger SPP1200 Dry Cell Batteries

JL AUDIO Interconnects

2/0 Gauge Big 3

ILL Customz 8 Spot Flat Lug Style Bolt Down Terminals

ILL Customz 1/0 to 4 Gauge Power / Ground Reducers

Factory Alternator

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2002 Cheverlot Monte Carlo SS - (Deceased)

2 - Rockford Fosgate Power 1501BD
1 - Rockford Fosgate Power 851x
Rockford Fosgate Power 6 1/2 Components
Rockford Fosgate Power 3 way 6x9
2 - JL Audio W7 13.5" Subwoofers (Sealed)
Pioneer AVH-P4400BH In - Dash DVD Player
Pioneer AVIC - U250 - Add-on GPS Navigation System
Audio Control 6XS 4 Way Crossover / Line Driver
Ohio Generator 200 Amp Alternator
3 - Stinger SPP1200 Batteries
1 - Optima D34/78 Battery

New Led headlights...waaay brighter than my HID's were :)

2014-05-16_13-36-35_729_zpsf925a0ff.jpg

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

New Led headlights...waaay brighter than my HID's were :)

More details on these pls

My feedback thread

Haha bought them off of Ebay for about 80 bucks but they are supposed to last for a long time, they include fans to cool them down that have a25000 hour life span...we will see, i also have a diode connected to the ground for the lows so when my highs come on the lows (led's) stay on so i have hid's for highs and and led's for lows....love flashing people back when they flash me their highs :)

Also have some less intense but still bright led bulbs in the fog lights and a 20" off road light bar in the bumper...all turned on does little to nothing for draw on my electrical!

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

5_LED_194_Bulb.jpg

194 LED bulbs for my license plate...hopefully they're just bright enough and won't put a huge white patch on the road like others I've seen. Going for the OEM LED look.

My feedback thread

Have had this for a few weeks. $85 gem

9AD1F012-7CF9-4F2C-AB3D-920CD622384D_zps

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Archived