PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

too dark to get pics, but got some new michelin ltx ms2's for the jimmy, to have it ready when it snows

mmiraa.ang.jpg

the LTX series are bad ass! Last damn near forever, good choice man!

Mtx 92001 no pictures yet

http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL

2002 Chevy Blazer

Substage: Shhh, its a secret ;)

Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon

Amp:MTX 92001

Wire:1/0 Welding cable

Electrical:Stock

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

too dark to get pics, but got some new michelin ltx ms2's for the jimmy, to have it ready when it snows

def some good tires, just alittle expensive i payed $100 a tire so it wasnt too bad, i really wanted the at'2s but they where gonna be over $500 for the set

this is like the 5th or 6th set of tires ive put on it, i usually run them one year and sell them, i work at discount tire BTW

i still have the 24s for it but dont think imma put them back on

here some pics :) havent even gotten the blue off the white wall

05468285.jpg

c2ea80e2.jpg

Beatbox's post reminded me i got tires just recently

Goodyear Eagle Gt

eagke3.jpg

This tire grips the road so good, feels almost no difference in between dry roads and rainy conditions. Cant wait to see how they preform in the snow.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

320212_294363023926584_100000586677074_1145178_1278861564_n.jpg

one of the best amps ive owned

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

def some good tires, just alittle expensive i payed $100 a tire so it wasnt too bad, i really wanted the at'2s but they where gonna be over $500 for the set

this is like the 5th or 6th set of tires ive put on it, i usually run them one year and sell them, i work at discount tire BTW

i still have the 24s for it but dont think imma put them back on

here some pics :) havent even gotten the blue off the white wall

05468285.jpg

c2ea80e2.jpg

yea they're not cheap at all lol, but worth it. Since you work at dicount tire I need to warrant one of my rims ;) something is up with one of them, looks like rust I know its not.. Konig lace btw

http://www.groupawheels.com/images/Products/95941656-6788-437c-8558-b7fb38a001beKumhoASX-300.jpg

my fav low profiles so far :) over cooper, nankang, nexxen, raptors lol

Archived