PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

Yea... She left me when I told her that my dad was in the hospital and his chances weren't looking too good. But since I got back from Pittsburgh, it's really been nothing but positivity for me!

Damn that was shitty. Glad you can put that shit behind you bro.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Wife found a mouse in the house yesterday, dog stepped on it and broke it's back, now she's all freaking out and saying we need to set traps. The only other option I told her I would get was the $100 electric chair for mice. Instead we got these

2012-09-09_18-59-56_427.jpg

lol shit looks painful

2007 trailblazer lthead unit- pioneer p4300dvd

crescendo ft-1 supertweeters

pioneer m650 pros

audiocontrol 2xs crossover

Rockford fosgate p200-2 highsrockford fosgate p400-2 mids1- fi btl 18amps- saz 3500battery- evermax in front, 2 9a31 dekas in rearwires all knuconceptz 1/0 and rcas

picked up some stuff to wrap the box when i get it done whatcha guys think to flashyIMG_20120908_220017.jpg?t=1347160391

I have to be honest, that's pretty gay. :)

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Wife found a mouse in the house yesterday, dog stepped on it and broke it's back, now she's all freaking out and saying we need to set traps. The only other option I told her I would get was the $100 electric chair for mice. Instead we got these

2012-09-09_18-59-56_427.jpg

lol shit looks painful

Already closed my thumb in it :(

Just ordered me a machete for cutting brush and small trees for the camping trips I go on. I have a college biology class where we go on camping trips. I though I'd pick up one of these to help collect firewood and clear paths. Its a cold steel kukri machete. Ordered off eBay for a cool 21 bucks new. Will be here Thursday I'll take pictures when it gets here then I'm thinking new unboxing knife haha.

-Cold-Steel.jpg

DSCF1285.jpg

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

picked up some stuff to wrap the box when i get it done whatcha guys think to flashyIMG_20120908_220017.jpg?t=1347160391

Tripping stuff of flowerpower.

that's gonna be a pimp box for sure :D

1995 Nissan Maxima GLE
JVC KD-APD49 Headunit
(4) Infinity Kappa 652.9i components @ 2 ohm
(1) Infinity Reference 475a amplifier
(2) Skar Audio V-VXV1 12D4's
Hifonics Brutus 2100.1 @ 1 Ohm

----------------------------------------------
j9cBS.jpgxoGuA.jpg

Archived