PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

last time i bought 22 was over a year ago, local place had the 525 packs for 13 bux, I stocked up a lot that day

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

lol 47s and 65s . we got a 73" in the living room....but we also have the room for it lol

Unless it's 4k that's just bad. Anything over 65" really starts lacking with traditional HD standards. I'd do a bad ass 55" LED over the 60" we have now. It looks great but not as great. Or even my 47" LG LED which is just totes mcgotes BA

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

lol 47s and 65s . we got a 73" in the living room....but we also have the room for it lol

Unless it's 4k that's just bad. Anything over 65" really starts lacking with traditional HD standards. I'd do a bad ass 55" LED over the 60" we have now. It looks great but not as great. Or even my 47" LG LED which is just totes mcgotes BA

We were excited to get a 42" LCD for the $1400 it was a few years back. Now there are 42" LED's that blow ours away for $500. We are in need of an upgrade...only have 63" of diagonal space though...

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

We were excited to get a 42" LCD for the $1400 it was a few years back. Now there are 42" LED's that blow ours away for $500. We are in need of an upgrade...only have 63" of diagonal space though...

get you a hd projector

A pair of these

IMAG0669_zpsa8d548ef.jpg

For what the camry?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived