PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

This was a REAL treat to assemble, but got it all buttoned up. Ordered it a couple weeks ago, but showed up today:

CD623E00-791A-4602-A298-D4F302A9CFCE_zps

And the "MASSIVE" 19" LCD Samsung I picked up to slap on the wall:

AAEE6465-4E6F-4B2E-A46B-98CF0E43306D_zps

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IMG_2038_zpsc04b176d.jpg

Had and older one years ago but everytime I needed to use it for whatever reason the battery would die. Didnt really need on since I have a corded one but figured what the heck. At leas I may not have to get the extension cord out when working inside the vehicle.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177477-slowboring-07-trailblazer-build/

Pioneer DEH-80PRS
PRV 8MR400-NDY (eight)

PRV TW350Ti (6)
Sky High 1/0 OFC, 12 gauge and 8 gauge
TM Metalworkz battery terminals

120 sqft Hushmat
XS Power D3100 (6)
Singer 350 Amp Alt

Singer 320 (2)
American Bass SQL3200

JL Audio JX360/4

Crossfire XS 8K (2)

DC Audio XL 15s (6)

VbjgkeI_zpsc016cd1e.jpg

This was a REAL treat to assemble, but got it all buttoned up. Ordered it a couple weeks ago, but showed up today:

mannnn i just had to put one of these together for my aunt (very similar not exactly the same but close)... seriously woulda paid someone else to do it such a PITA lol

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

mannnn i just had to put one of these together for my aunt (very similar not exactly the same but close)... seriously woulda paid someone else to do it such a PITA lol

will be on sale in march lol

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

late xmas gift from my sis....Im glad they made a new shirt; there last one was a little too Ed Hardy-ish for me2ujqtc9.jpg

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Lol, I feel for you! Good times for sure! I also thoroughly enjoyed carrying the beast downstairs solo....big, dumb, awkward biatch!!!!

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Archived