PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

Sutliff-

Hit up your local paint supply store. They sell a 3M adhesive remover, takes it off no problem with minimal elbow grease

To remove the old one just use a heat gun on it a little until you can tell the old adhesive is warmed up and slide a piece of floss behind it while pressing it against the body as much as possible, old one will pop off with ease

Did this when I took the emblems off my equinox except I just bought the cheapest blow dryer since they don't get as hot as a heat gun will.

Get the emblem and adhesive warm and then run a piece of dental floss between the emblem and the body so that you're cutting through the foam. Rub what's left off with some Goo Gone to make sure you get all the sticky shit off and then go back over everything with some rubbing alcohol and clean cotton cloth to take any oils and road debris particles off.

Thank you, Sir.

Definitely use a hair dryer vs. the heat gun ... especially since I give a hoot about the car's finish ... I knew about the dental floss - or some lightweight fishing line.

GooGone! Totally skipped my mind, & to think I have a small bottle of it in the garage that I have never even used! ... & rubbing alcohol a few times to make sure everything is removed.

Zeke

'14

2003 Chevy Monte Carlo SS

MONTEside00030001.jpg

Vehicle Details & Mod List: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/1703-chevrolet-monte-carlo-ss/

Audio Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143276-2003-chevy-monte-carlo-ss-audio-build-ib-build

Pioneer FH-P8000BT

Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1

Fi IB3 (Two 12", 2-ohm SVC)

RF T400-2 & T500-1bdCP

MechMan S Series 240A

XS Power D3400 & D975

311-vector-logo_zps0d152f73.png sutliffSig_zpsb1df26dd.png

How much is that overtime rate though?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

You may not be but I know there is alot of unskilled labor being paid far too much that gets protected by the unions. Not saying you are one but I know there is quite a bit of it

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Yeah there definitely is.....you should see some of the people we employ...honest to god, we just had a kid quit Friday that couldn't read a clock that wasn't digital.....and he had 2 kids...WTF!...we are a small post UAW w/ around 150 employees so for the most part we put out nothing but a well made american product!

Also seen a couple of very skillfull people not getting paid enough, they just don't have the language down .

Ontopic.

Sold the CBR 600RR. N got a Daytona 675

image_zps6aac0e36.jpg

Impala back there ready for next build later on this year

Archived