PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

Just ordered this. Should be able to see where I'm at now and maybe help some people out that are around this area also.

Untitled_zpsb41cfc63.png

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177477-slowboring-07-trailblazer-build/

Pioneer DEH-80PRS
PRV 8MR400-NDY (eight)

PRV TW350Ti (6)
Sky High 1/0 OFC, 12 gauge and 8 gauge
TM Metalworkz battery terminals

120 sqft Hushmat
XS Power D3100 (6)
Singer 350 Amp Alt

Singer 320 (2)
American Bass SQL3200

JL Audio JX360/4

Crossfire XS 8K (2)

DC Audio XL 15s (6)

VbjgkeI_zpsc016cd1e.jpg

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cDyH6nI.jpg

Box of 4 gauge power wire and 14 gauge ofc speaker wire from Sky High Car Audio. Great price, shipped fast, looks like good quality stuff. What more can you ask? Also fuses, distro block, and little odds and ends from Sonic Electronics.

UBpyqDB.jpg

JL 320.4 I picked up for $80 and newly purchased Infinity Reference coaxials for the back doors. JL amp showed up in its original box, and the seller included 2 sets of good quality RCAs he had previously used.

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

I installed an amp kit for my friend with this wire and it really impressed me so I had to get some at this deal

GMZTAGl.jpg

Then some techflex and heat shrink for the ground run

cd62CP9.png

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

Archived