PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im really glad I dont have to drive euro cars. I jist cant get into something that small

im 6.6 feet tall and has plenty of space...you would not belive how spacious it is..

this is true, those little things have plenty of space, dad just picked up a new car and wilst we had the proof of funds piece of paper we drove nearly anything we could. Was a great week! we tried to find the smallest car we could, both being 6.5+ we though it would be rather funny. Turns out us two getting into a fiat 500 fits that discription hahahah

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

Im really glad I dont have to drive euro cars. I jist cant get into something that small

im 6.6 feet tall and has plenty of space...you would not belive how spacious it is..

this is true, those little things have plenty of space, dad just picked up a new car and wilst we had the proof of funds piece of paper we drove nearly anything we could. Was a great week! we tried to find the smallest car we could, both being 6.5+ we though it would be rather funny. Turns out us two getting into a fiat 500 fits that discription hahahah

now think how would a nice wall fit in there(of course all in a couple of years)

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

Lol those amps look exactly the same

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Archived