PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

honestly it does.. a coworker fell on a moped as a kid and till this day, he hates bikes

Just be safe and work your way into it, man.

You have to feel comfortable on the bike to. For instance, I have road plenty I street bikes but how you sit isn't comfortable to me.

I felt good on it. But the wide open shift from 2nd to 3rd just got out of control. Don't know how I didn't drop it.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Be careful out there man a litre bike can get you in trouble real fast. Especially since its your first bike.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

not true at all, even with a 600 unless you only ride in a straight line you wont be able to push the 600 to its max, plus a 600 can be more fun beacuse it is a little more forgiving.

fuck yes.. why get a 600 then trade it in next year? the bike opens up at 9,000 rpm so if i keep it under that im set

not true at all, even with a 600 unless you only ride in a straight line you wont be able to push the 600 to its max, plus a 600 can be more fun beacuse it is a little more forgiving.

fuck yes.. why get a 600 then trade it in next year? the bike opens up at 9,000 rpm so if i keep it under that im set

While I would typically agree with that a smaller supersport bike is a better idea for a beginner this is not a supersport bike and it is plenty forgiving. While the fz1 has the "same engine" as the r1 it's not really the same beast it is detuned 182hp r1 vs 150 fz1 therefore less powerfull and more forgiving and the go isn't the only difference between the two. they run more closely to the r6 than the do the r1. Also they tend to be more forgiving to a newbie forgetting to downshift because they have enough low end torque to get going again in higher gears.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived