PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

Haha nahh, now that ya mention it tho they do kinda look like high heel strap shoes :/

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

I'm just curious, Jon has run 53493409087245098745 batteries under the bed of his truck, IN RENO where it snows, and they have salt on the roads etc, and he runs aluminum and cca cable, but I've never heard him complain of it coroding or anything? I'm about 99.999% sure he didn't "rattle can" his shit either.

I ran an aluminum buss bar on my alt in my civic with ofc and copper lugs, it gets wet under there, and I never had any issues.

I don't see what the big deal is, why it was made into such a big thing. Look at the majority of the builds on here, and noone has every given someone shit for using copper vs aluminum, so why now.

I don't get this place sometimes. SMH

BTW, I have 2 xl15's, and 2 XL15 recones headed down the hill now in a bad ass dually! Should be picking those up tomorrow, or Sunday. Also have another little treasure coming probably early next week.

No camera, but I did pick up the "New Nintendo 3DS XL".

So much better than my old original small one. Better 3D, web browser, bigger screens, and a little nub and extra triggers (basically a built in version of teh Circle Pad Pro addon). Doing the system transfer now.

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

I'm just curious, Jon has run 53493409087245098745 batteries under the bed of his truck, IN RENO where it snows, and they have salt on the roads etc, and he runs aluminum and cca cable, but I've never heard him complain of it coroding or anything? I'm about 99.999% sure he didn't "rattle can" his shit either.

I ran an aluminum buss bar on my alt in my civic with ofc and copper lugs, it gets wet under there, and I never had any issues.

I don't see what the big deal is, why it was made into such a big thing. Look at the majority of the builds on here, and noone has every given someone shit for using copper vs aluminum, so why now.

I don't get this place sometimes. SMH

BTW, I have 2 xl15's, and 2 XL15 recones headed down the hill now in a bad ass dually! Should be picking those up tomorrow, or Sunday. Also have another little treasure coming probably early next week.

In books it says copper + aluminum + water causes electrolysis (electrolytes?) which causes galvanic corrosion. Which is true.

In practice, as many here have learned, it's not a big deal. If we left our shit hooked up for a decade it would be a problem. But no one has a setup that long, so we don't experience what the book learned people know can happen but have never experienced.

It's knowledge vs. experience. Book learning, and learning by doing. Both people are right, but right in different ways, so neither backs down. Macho dick swinging argumentation ensues.

It happens all the time. Engineers think mechanics are stupid. Mechanics think engineers have their head up their ass. The difference between practice and theory.

Archived