PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

Wanted one of these for years now. They've been going down slowly in the last 2 yrs. $325, >>>>>> Now $225 on Ebay. Picked her up for $74.77. She was dirty as hell.

30 min of cleaning with a soapy water, rag, toothbrush, q-tips,and a wire wheel to bring the shine back......she looks like $225! :D

8e4c5b8a-879c-487a-b1ec-79a88c7ab935_zps

-Frank

It's missing 4 cylinders though.

Shit I must have forgot them! thanks for pointing that out I'll have to head back to the dealer tomorrow so they can add them.

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

It's missing 4 cylinders though.

Shit I must have forgot them! thanks for pointing that out I'll have to head back to the dealer tomorrow so they can add them.

-Drew

Can you take some pics of the engine bay. Curious of how much space is in there, and the factory piping design.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Exhaust and tune will bring out the beast in it.

But in my opinion they sound like shit with aftermarket exhaust.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

It's all forged so I bet it will hold 30 easy.

Won't be long before someone finds the limit.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

the bad thing is that ford and chevy are making the 4 and 6 cylinders just as fast as a v8.. it wont be long for us to see them taking over v8 on the street. they will be used as sleepers and will break some hearts

4 bangers and 6's have broken hearts for years, ford did the same thing in the 80's and early 90's.

My thunderbird sc which was a supercharged 6 was faster stock than the cobra mustang of the same year and it also weighed a lot more.

The svo mustangs are nasty little sleepers when moded too.

Archived